Chapter 15

He already gave instructions to Ravi that's why when they reached at gynecologist cabin. The recipient was waiting for them. Ravi already arranged everything.

In the cabin, he put her on examination bed carefully and looked at doctor, "examine her wholely."

Suhana frowned. She had only one problem why needed to spend money without any reason. She looked at doctor who was looking at them with professionally. Suhana told her carefully, "i already did ultrasound. Please examine the result only and tell me if there is problem or not."

The doctor didn't give her response and said polielty, "please lay down. Let me check you."

Suhana nodded and laid down. The doctor subordinate helped her. The doctor looked at kavish and told, "Mr singh please wait outside. Let me do my work."

Kavish looked at Suhana warmly and left the cabin. Suhana took a relief deep breath. The doctor did some tests. Suhana knew the doctor was working as Kavish's instructions. Afterall, he was going to pay the fees.

Suhana felt uneasy that he would pay for her. But he insisted after her refusal. What could she do?

After checking Suhana, the doctor satisfied and said to her, "tidy your clothes and come out."

When suhana came out, kavish was also sitting with doctor. The doctor gestured her to sit and checked the results again. She asked carefully, "do you have menstrual problems?"

Suhana's cheeks got hot to hear it. Kavish was sitting beside her. How could she discuss her private problem in front of him? But he was unaffected.

The doctor noticed her uneasiness that's why she looked at kavish. She was wondering what's the relationship between them. But she was only doctor that's why she was doing her work according instructions. This hospital was under kavish.

If the doctor already knew Suhana was shy infront of kavish. She asked before calling him.

After few moments, Suhana nodded her head slightly.

Getting her response, the doctor told, "your menstrual abnormal because of depression and hormones changes. You didn't notice before that's why it's increased but it's not late. I am prescribing you medicine. You need to complete the course of one month. After that, there will not problem."

Kavish asked with concern, "Are you sure there are no other problems? If you have doubt, examine her again. I won't take any negligence."

The doctor told professionally, "Mr Singh, it's normal for girls. I am sure there are no other problems. If she completes the course, she will be fine."

Suhana looked at doctor with praised. She was doctor but she didn't lose her paitenance after hearing his threat.

Suhana said with smile, "thank you doctor."

The doctor nodded with smile and wrote the prescription.

Kavish didn't let her look but he looked her test results carefully. She was confused that it's her result not him. Why did he make so much fuss?

After satisfied, he stood up and they left the cabin. Kavish gave the prescription note to Ravi who was waiting for them.

Ravi nodded and left. Suhana didn't know what to say or do.  She was not stupid. She knew she couldn't afford the bills of this hospital. She thanked him, "thank you."

Kavish looked at him and smiled, "don't say thank me. Didn't you miss the chance to go your doctor because of me? I am only compensating my mistake."

She only nodded.

After taking dinner, he dropped her at her home. He didn't know what to feel. Because of misunderstanding, his expectations got high but now, there was nothing. He really wanted to have children with her.