chapter 21

In evening, Suhana came to home at time. When she looked Namita, she was excited. She hugged her and saud with excitement, "sis, you are back. How was trip? I want full details."

Namita giggled at her sister's childish behaviour. Sometimes, she felt that Suhana didn't change a bit since childhood but sometimes, Suhana behaved differently.

Namita replied with proudly, "We enjoyed a lot. I will give you details later."

She took out a wrist watch from her bag and gave Suhana, "It's for you."

Suhana was crazy for wrist watch. She had many wrist watches from different different brands and designs but she felt she didn't much.

She took the watch and looked it. When she noticed it's a latest collection of famous brand. She hugged Namita with joyful, "sis, you are really great."

If Kavish looked and heard her that time, he gives her all latest collections of watches for looking her happily and hearing a such comment from her. But unfortunately, he didn't know about her interests.

Namita laughed, "Suhana, it's nothing. I am really wondering that when you have many watches. Why do you always want it?"

Suhana looked at the watch again and admired into her heart once again. She said with smile, "tell me you have many necklaces then why do you always demand necklaces from brother in law?"

Namita replied nonchalantly, "because I like necklace. When I look at my collection, I feel I don't have much." She sighed into her heart.

Suhana laughed, "I feel same more my watches."

They both laughed. Namita called Rajeev and told that she would stay at home that night. Namita mostly stayed at night at Triveni house that's why Rajeev didn't think so much and allowed her.

After dinner,
Suhana was preparing her bed for sleeping in her room when Namita came to her.

They sat on bed together for gossips. Namita told Suhana every details of trip. Suhana heard with interest. She sighed deeply and told what she was thinking, "Sis, I am so excited after hearing you. I am also planning to go abroad for trip in future."

Namita chuckled and said with looking at her expression, "then why don't you get married and go to your husband? I can tell you with guarantee you will enjoy a lot with your husband."

Suhana tried to hide her expression from her sister but namita noticed it. After few seconds, Suhana smiled and said calmly, "Di, why are teasing me? Right now, I am not interested in getting married. I want to make my career first." She knew into her heart making career was not a excuse. She has a good job with satisfied salary. Her dreams were not big. It was enough for her. But she can't tell truth to her family that she can't stand any guy touch her. Then how can she get married? She didn't know she will meet such a guy in future or not. She was normal before that incident and her family didn't know about that incident that's why they were clueless.

Namita knew suhana was making excuses. And she also knew suhana will not tell her anything that's why she changed the topic, "Suhana, how is the project in which you are working with Singh group?" Suhana mentioned namita before she was working on project with Singh Group. Namita didn't know much about business world but Rajeev has his own company and Singh Group is number one group of the city that's why she knew a little.

After hearing about Singh group, the first name came into Suhana mind was Kavish. She met him before one week. She didn't know what he was doing that time. He is owner of such huge group definitely he will be busy.

Namita asked again, "Suhana what are you thinking? You didn't give me reply till yet."

Suhana looked at her sister and blinked her eyes. After settling her thinking, she smiled lightly, "The project is passed before one week and now my team handed over to project to excutive department. Right now, I am working on another project."