Chapter 28

He stretched his other hand and pulled her back. She laid again on the bed. She was so shocked with his action that she was looking him with widened eyes. He looked down into her eyes then his gaze stopped on her lips, "By the way, I like to stay here like it."

When she saw his eyes became dark, her heart jumped from its place. She shook her head with scare and opened her mouth, "It's weekend and I am here since last few hours. If I stay away from my home more, my family will worry for me."

He looked at her amusement and asked with teasing, "Don't you do overtime on weekends?" He knew what she told her family before coming here. Her family knew very well how dumb she is related to opposite sex that's why they trusted her blindly. But they are worried why she didn't attract to opposite sex like normal girls. They knew it's not that she was not normal but she kept guard on around herself for opposite sex.

She has low EQ but it doesn't mean she has low IQ. She said lightly, "But I didn't take any dress with me. Why don't you take ano..."

Before she completed what she wanted to say he interprutted and said without expression, "It's not problem." He knew what's she was going to say. Only she has rights to be his female companion... Not any random female.

After saying it, he got up from bed and went to bathroom. He closed the door behind him.

She was speechless. She didn't understand what he said. She laid exactly and thought, 'what should I do now? Ugh! Why can't I think properly around him? Why can't he say anything clearly?'

After coming into bathroom, he took out his clothes and opened shower. The water was running on his body but his mind was in mess, 'What do I do this girl? Didn't I say everything clearly to her? Is she really dumb or pretending? Doesn't she already know about me everything?' There were a lot of articles about him in business magazines and websites. She was also belongs to business world and had worked with his company that's why it's impossible her to know nothing about him. He couldnt believe that she didn't read or know about him anything because of her IQ.

'Doesnt she know only she is close to me in this world?' he held his hairs with his both hands with frustration and thought, 'how to tell her what importance she has into my life? How much she is important for me?'

After taking shower, he wrapped the towel around his waist. He recalled last time when she saw him like it, how was her reaction? A smile came into his lips without effort. He wanted to look her reaction again and this time, he will definitely tease her more. He came out with good mood but when he searched her into room. His heart sank loudly. Where did she go? Did she already leave? Damn....

He gritted his teeth with anger and went to closet for dressing. After getting ready, he came out and he saw the paper bag on table. He took out the coat from paper bag and sniffed his coat. He was right there was a soft and light fragrance of her. He felt relaxed. He took out the coat which he worn and threw aside.

He worn that coat which had her fragrance. He felt that he was hugging her.

As he came to downstairs, he heard her voice. He looked towards the voice and she was standing there and talking with Shyam. He didn't catch what they were talking but he took big steps towards her. He stopped beside her and put his hand on her waist. She starleted with sudden attack but he pulled her into his embrace and said with excitement, "You are here." Feeling his familiar scent and touch, she relaxed but looked at him with confusion.

Shyam looked at Kavish with doubtful. He never looked kavish so excited. He was serving kavish since many years. But always kavish has cold or gloomy expression on his face. Then he looked at Suhana. Suhana noticed Shyam's gaze on themselves that's why she tried to pushed away kavish because of embrassment. They were not couple or they had no any relationship that's why it's inappropriate to be close eachother for them. But Kavish's grip was tight on her waist that's why She couldn't dodge him off with her all strength. She looked into his eyes and indicated to leave her. Kavish ignored her silent pray because few moments ago, he thought she left without saying anything to him. But now looking her in front of himself, he was feeling it's dream. He asked with interest, "What are you talking with him just now?"