chapter 31

They were sitting in car silently. Suhana was feeling more embrased because of her action. Kavish didn't say anything that's why she was feeling more embrased. She thought how to ease that awkward suitation. Suddenly something came into her mind and she started to unbuckle bracelet. But Kavish noticed her action and took her wrist into his wide palm and asked with concern, "is it uncomfortable?"

She shook her head and replied truly, "I am returning you. And this dress I will return later." She looked at her dress which she worn.

Kavish shook his head and said seriously, "There is no need. I bought it for you. That's why keep it." He didn't buy anything for her till yet except it. He wanted to buy for her but he didn't know her likes.

She said with frown, " how can I keep it? It's so expensive." According to her,  if she took anything from anyone, she has to give at least excepted valuable thing that person. The bracelet was so expensive and she couldn't give anything to him in return.

Kavish understood what she wanted to say. But for him, they were already couple that's why it's normal. But he knew suhana didn't accept him till yet.

He took her into her arm and suggested seductively into her ear, "I really bought it for you. Why don't you spend tonight with me if you thought you are taking advantage of me?"

She looked at him with widened eyes.
He was upset because of her expression but he couldn't show her. He poked her forehead lightly and said with chuckle, "Why are you looking at me like it? Actually, I have insomnia but when you are with me I can sleep soundly. That's why I only want you give accompany me." He said last part with seriously. Suhana was worried for him after hearing it. But she was scared what she encountered just now. She didn't want to be alone with him at night. May be, he could control himself but what happened if she lost her control. It's better to stay away from him especially tonight.

Suhana denied with pursing her lips, "I am sorry." She returned the bracelet to him.

He helplessly kissed her forehead and said, "It's ok. Don't say sorry."

He put the bracelet back into his pocket. There will be many other chances to give it to her and that time he will give her with authority.

He dropped her at her home and left after saying good night.

At night, Suhana laid on her bed and thought about today events. She was confused why kavish was nice to her so much.

She took her mobile and looked at screen for notifications. But there was no any. I took breath with heavy heart and closed her eyes.

Her last few days were hectic since they had collaboration with Singh Group. There were many companies who wanted to work with her companies. That's why there were many projects into companies' hand and Mr Sharma was really impressed with her dedication and smart work that's why he made her charge the projects.

Even, she was coming early in morning and going late at night but she never complained.

Because of workload, she forgot that there was a dress which she has to return into her wardrobe.

Kavish didn't try to contact or message her since they met last time. Because he wanted she recognised her feelings for him herself. He wanted her to take initiative to contact him. But he didn't know she never contact anyone until that person doesn't take initiative.

Kavish knew suhana will contact her soon that's why he was relieved.

The following day was weekend. Suhana already made her mind to go office at weekend that's why she came home at right home but unexpectedly, there were many guests at home.