Chapter 17

In restaurant, Sameer was seated beside Suhana. They were laughing and talking like old times. Her colleagues were looking them with surprised but soon they understood why Suhana didn't give attention to anyone else.

Sameer put the curry into her bowl and said with teasing tone, "Suhana, you should eat more. Do you look yourself you lost weight since last time I saw you."

Suhana pouted, "hey, I didn't lose weight." She looked herself and said with proud tone, "do you ever hear the 'figure'? I have maintain myself."

Sameer looked at her from head to toe and said innocently, "no, I nevrr heard. What is 'figure'?"

Everyone on table were hearing their conversation. 'is Sameer flirting with her?'

Suhana didn't get angry but smiled, "don't lie. I heard foreign girls are more skinny. Don't tell you didn't have any girlfriend there."

He giggled lowly, "Are you inquiry on me?"

She took a bite from her soup and asked with looking at him, "what do you think?"

He smiled, "No, because nobody is not beautiful than you there. And I prefer Indian girls."

She hit his arm this time hardly while blushing, "don't talk while eating."

He whispered into her ears, "Are you blushing?"

She looked everyone on table. When they looked Suhana was looking them they retreated their gazes and started to eat. But she noticed. She said lowly, "Everyone is misunderstanding about us."

Sameer didn't affected and asked in lazily, "do you concern about other's opinion?"

She thought for a second. She never concerned what her family thinks about their relationship. When she never concern about her family opinion, why would she concern others?

She smiled and shook her head 'no'. Sameer smiled wildly and rubbed her head with affection, "good"

She made her face and hit his hand again, "hey, I am not child anymore. Don't touch my hairs."

Sameer rubbed his arm and asked with hurt expression, "hey, it's hurt. Since when did you become wild?"

Suhana didn't say anything but laughed. Krishan Sharma asked with raising eyebrows, "Suhana, it seems both of you have very close relationship."

In her office, everyone thought that Suhana didn't talk much and conservative personality. But now, she was behaving like a teenager who met her beloved after many years.

Suhana nodded and Sameer didn't deny that's why they confirmed what they were thinking is true.

Arun looked at Suhana's smiley face and sighed internally. He thought that Suhana didn't like to be close anyone that's why he didn't confess his feelings to her. But now, looking at Sameer and Suhana, he knew he has no chance in future.

Sanaya commented with smirk, "Suhana smiled today more than she smiled in last few years."

Sameer looked at Suhana with amusement, "oh, you missed me so much Suha?"

Suhana didn't deny but asked with curling with her lips, "Why? didn't you miss me?"

Sameer smiled wildly and nodded, "a lot."

Everyone talked and laughed with each other. After many years, Suhana really enjoyed the meal. She was really happy that he is back. And he isn't change. They are like before.

After dinner, it's time to leave. They said goodbye to each other and left.

Sameer offered to Suhana, "Suha, I will drop you."