Chapter 5

The following day, Suhana reached at office at time. She had to go 11 am that's why she had 2 hours for preparation. She knew about Singh Group after all it was one number in the city. But she didn't know about the CEO Mr Singh that's why she searched online about him because she was going to meet him that's why she wanted to know to whom she was going to deal.
There were many news about him but no photo. He was 30 years old Ceo who was cold and dangerous. Nobody can offend him in the city. When she read about him, she knew why her colleagues ditch her. She was nervous but she had faint on her intelligence. That's why she didn't sleep to much at night. She knew the project was not complete but she wanted to make it presentable. She did work almost whole night.

She drank the coffee for fresh up her mind. And discussed Mr Sharma about the project if there is any mistake to rectify.
She was in Mr Sharma office for discussion.
She asked lastly, "Sir, are you sure there is no mistake?"
Mr Sharma knew why she was nervous that's why he said her some encouragement words, "it's ok Suhana. Believe yourself. We have all trust on you."
She knew it was only words because nobody has courage to face Mr Singh that's why they trapped her but she didn't show it.
She smiled lightly, "Thank you Sir for your encouragement. That's why I am here to discuss with you."
They discussed the major factors once again.
She read Mr Singh is punctual person that's why she left the office one hour ago to going main branch of Singh Group.
She hired the taxi and she reached before fifteen minutes. she got out from the taxi and paid. When she looked the building on front of her, she amazed. It was 14 floors building and design was unique. She only saw that type of building from a far. Her second brother in law was also business man and his own company but his company building never stands anywhere in front of her  building. She took a deep breath for clam herself again. Even, she was praying in her heart that if everything would be going fine, she will go to temple.

She showed her company of id card at reception and said with polietly, "Hello, I am Suhana Triveni from Nanda Associated. I have an appointment with Mr Singh."
The receptionist looked at her with shocked bit covered her expression quickly and told her, "Wait a minute. Let me check."
The receptionist checked into her computer and found Suhana name and cold the 14th floor for confirmation. When she got permission, she told Suhana direction, "Miss Triveni, take the lift at right side on 14th floor. There was Ceo office. His secretary will show you direction."
Suhana smiled, "thank you." And left.
The receptionist looked at her back and prayed to God for everything would be fine.

Suhana entered the lift and pressed the 14 button. She waited and if she said she was not nervous and scared, it would be wrong.  But she tried to think positively but she failed. What if there were only rumours? But why are there so negative rumours? He never thought it would be negative impact on others about him. What if he wants? But why anybody wants it? She was sweating. Thank God, she had not habbit to use make up  usually otherwise her face would be ruined because of sweating. When the lift sounded ding abd stopped. She took out napkin from her bag and wiped her forehead. She took a deep breath and the lift opened. Her jaw dropped to look the interior of that floor. It's beyond her imagination. But she didn't show off any expression on her face and came out from the lift.

There was another shocking only males were on that floor. Is it true the rumour about his sexuality. But she was not judging people that's why she shrugged her shoulders. She came here for business, not personally reason.

She is not comfortable to talk  and interaction with strange men. Although, she was professional and she had to deal but she has prefer to talk female. There were no choice that's why she had to deal with it.

She sighed. Everybody was busy in their work. Nobody noticed her that's why she sighed and went to a counter and repeated what she said at reception but this time she was not smiling. There were no expression on her face but the other side was not affected because he also had no expression.
He told her, "Miss Triveni you have to wait. Boss is in meeting. He will meet you after meeting."
She said professional, "no problem. I will wait."
He nodded and show the direction of a guest waiting room. He left her after asking for refreshment but she denied. She was not here for enjoying. She wanted to finish her work and left as soon as possible.
It was not just like simple guest waiting room. It has all luxury. Even, the couch was so smooth. She touched the texture with her fingers lightly like if she gave some pressure it would torn off.
After the feeling smoothness, she was satisfied that she had to opportunity to come here and felt it. She sat on couch like professional and waited. She glanced the room and felt blessed to look it with open her eyes. She made note that she will tell her sisters into all details. There were business magazines on the table. And mostly were about how sucess the Singh Group and the CEO.