Chapter 35

Suhana couldn't sleep. She tried to sleep but tossed and turned for few hours. Finally, she slept but soon she woke up by her alarm. She caught her hairs with frustration. But when she recalled what Namita said last night, she felt strange feeling. She looked at mobile with was on side table and asked herself, 'Should I call him? But what will I talk to him.' She closed her eyes and took deep breath. 'Forget everything for now.'

When she came out from her room, Mrs Triveni looked at her younger daughter which has large dark circles under her eyes. Even her skin was looking pale. Mrs Triveni asked with concern, "Suhana, what happened to you?"

Suhana sighed, "Mom, nothing."

Mrs Triveni said with parental tone, "Suhana, take leave today and have some rest."

Suhana took bread and spread jam on it. She took bite from her sandwich and said, "Mom,I am leaving."

Before, Mrs Triveni said something, Suhana rushed towards exit. She knew she couldn't argue her mother anymore. Its better to avoid. It's not her fault. It's her sister's fault. She was sleepy last night because she was tired. She knew as she touched bed she would sleep immediately. But Namita chatted with her and her sleep gone.

Mrs Triveni looked her younger daughter's back with frustration. Namita came out from her room and looked her mother who was looking main door with gloomy expression. She asked with surprise, "Mom,why are looking main door like it?"

Mrs Triveni looked at her second daughter and asked with expectation, "Namita, you talked to Suhana last night. Did she tell you something? Today she was looking unwell. I asked her to take rest but she denied. And left without taking proper breakfast. Do you have any idea what happened to her?"

After thinking a while, Namita smirked, "Mom, I think she is in love. Let her enjoy her life. Don't you want her to settle soon?"

Actually, Namita asked Rajeev when they reached at home. Rajeev didn't hide anything and told Namita everything. In last, he added, "Namita, I am confused. Actually, I thought he wanted to take advantage to her. But as she talked to him and he listened to her..... Namita, I also treat her as my younger sister. But I am man and as he listened to her I can say something was going on between them. Namita, he is dangerous person. Please try to talk her."

Namita was also shocked and confused. If he was that person, then why did he attack Rajeev's company? Namita nodded, "Ok, I will try to talk her."

Last night, Namita really wanted to talk her seriously that's why she asked Suhana, 'what's between them?' But Suhana didn't tell her truth. Namita was not dumb like Suhana. She can read other face especially when that person is in love. Namita was not confirmed because Suhana didn't say anything and as the current suitation, she had her doubt. That's why she tried to test Suhana.

When Namita heard what her mother said she was confirmed one thing but she had doubt Suhana is not aware of her feeling. That silly girl... she can't understand other feelings but Namita didn't know Suhana was so stupid that she couldn't understand her own feelings.

She came out from her thinking when her mother asked, "What? But Namita it's tortured. I won't allow that person into her life if she tortured herself."

Namita looked at her mother and sighed, "Mom, I was kidding just now. I don't know also exact reason. She told me she had urgent work in her office."

Mrs Triveni took deep breath, "I don't know when that girl will start to take care herself."

Namita was in dilemma. There was a lot of things which unclear. She took deep breath. She knew Suhana will never talk what's going on her mind with her.