Chapter 36

Suhana didn't say anything else but waited for Namita to explain. Namita took her mobile and showed Suhana a video. When Suhana looked at video, her eyes got widened. She looked at Namita for clarification. Namita smiled brightly and nodded, "That's why I am so happy."

Suhana looked at Rajeev who had relax expression on her face. She asked, "When would it happen?"

Namita replied, "today.... In afternoon.  His assistant called Rajeev in morning and explained everything. Even, they already arranged everything." Namita came closer to Suhana and asked Suhana into her ear as only both of them knew what they were talking, "Did you ask him for help?" Namita was both concern and curious. She was concern because she didn't want Suhana got in problem because of them. If Kavish was common business like them, then matter was different. It's common to ask for help between friends or you know eachother slightly. But unfortunately, Kavish was almighty figure in business world. Their status were different.

She was curious if Suhana ask help to him then how? Because as she knew her sister best, her sister didn't know how to society works. Suhana is intelligent but she is not social.

Suhana didn't know what's going on her sister's mind. But she was also confused.

In the video, there was a press conference. There was an announcement of big project between Singh group and her brother-in-law's company (Anuwaliya & Co.). Even Kavish was present into press conference. He didn't say anything. He only did shake hand with Rajeev but it was enough for Anuwaliya & Co. Ravi talked everything but everyone knew Ravi was Kavish's assistant who was most trusted and right hand to Kavish. That's why it was enough to increase reputation to Anuwaliya & co. Even Ravi said it was misunderstanding between Singh group and Anuwaliya & Co. Now, everything is sorted out. And as a apologize, Singh group is shaking hand with Anuwaliya & co.

After this announcement and project, Suhana knew Rajeev's company reputation increased triple. Even, who sold the shares of Anuwaliya & co in cheap price now they were crying for losses.

There are more than hundred company in city like Anuwaliya & co. But only one group like Singh group.

Suhana was also confused what's going on. She was angry because Singh group was attacking her brother in law's company. But now after it, she didn't know what was her emotions.

Suhana looked at Namita and told truth, "I didn't meet him after that day."

Namita wanted to ask something else but she didn't ask anything at last.

Namita and Rajeev came to tell Mr Triveni and Mrs Triveni. After tea, they left because they had to celebrate with Rajeev's family.

Mrs Triveni wanted to stop them for dinner. But after hearing reason, she knew her daughter is married now and it is important to spend time with her in law that's why she didn't insist them.

After Namita and Rajeev left, Mr Triveni, Mrs Triveni and Suhana ate dinner. During dinner, Mrs Triveni said with relief, "Now, I am happy for Namita."

Mr Triveni was also happy for his daughter. That's why he nodded while Suhana didn't say anything and ate in silence.

After few minutes, Mr Triveni said, "Do you remember my friend Ashok?"

After thinking a while Mrs Triveni said with smile, "Yeah, who lived in this city few years ago but left and settled another city."

Mr Triveni nodded, "Yeah, he set up business there. Now, the business is going well. His son Vihan is coming here for business related."

Mrs Triveni said with excitement, "It's good. I remember that time Vihan was child. He was well mannered child." She turned to Suhana and asked, "Suhana, did you remember about him? Both of you fought a lot in childhood."