chapter 9

She rushed towards him and sat beside him. She bravely took his bleeding hand into her both hands. He felt someone touched his hand and he wanted to kill that person.

As he looked at her face, he couldn't believe it. It was his hulication or she was really here. He was only staring at her. Her gaze was on his hand which was looking blue color because of wound and said in low voice, "who injured himself? if you want to vent your anger, beat or hit someone else."

Kavish didn't say anything but listened her. She looked into his face which was pale because of losing blood. Their eyes met. She said in soft voice, "let's go and let doctor treat your hand."

He only nodded his head as she was bewitching him. He stood up slowly. As he lost his balance, she held him. He put his mostly weight on her. and she cursed herself, 'why did I help him?' she was feeling pressure because of his weight.

But she maintained her footsteps and they came into hall. She felt one second like hours because of his weight. Finally, they reached at couch and she sat him in couch. She took a deep relax breath. He held her wrist with his other hand and said, "sit with me." it was order than requesting. Suhana looked at Ravi and Ravi nodded. She sat beside kavish with pursing her lips.

The doctor who was  looking everything was stunned. He knew about Kavish very well. Kavish was not person that anybody makes him agree for anything which he doesn't want to do. Even, nobody has to dare to talk him when he loses his temper. He asked kavish with polielty, "Mr Singh, can I?"

kavish didn't say anything but he didn't refute that's why doctor immediately took action and took out mirror pieces from his hand skin one by one. When Suhana looked at the mirror pieces coming out from his skin, she closed her eyes with pain. She was feeling as it was coming out from her skin. She was soft hearted that's why she couldn't see nobody hurt.

Kavish looked at her and curled his lips slightly. He didn't know why she was here with him but he liked the feeling with her. Ravi looked at his boss and shook his head. He never saw his boss like it. It was first time that he saw his boss wanted any girl to be his side. But unfortunately, that girl EQ is low and she was not interested into his boss. Ravi knew his boss popularity between females but his boss never let any female touch him. Even if any female tried to come near him, her end would not good. Suhana was first girl who was near to him and his boss also wanted.

The doctor treated Kavish bound and instructed. After giving tablets, the doctor left. Ravi went to send doctor off. In the hall, Kavish and Suhana were sitting. Suhana was feeling awkward because of his stare but he didn't care.

Suhana took deep breath and said, "Did you take dinner? Because it's not good to take tablet with empty stomach."

Kavish shook his head with no. Suhana looked at him and only gave response, "oh"

He was only looking her and she thought, 'why is he looking at me like it? Does he want to hit me because I gave him suggestion that 'hit Someone else'. He is hungry. Shouldn't he ask for food to his servants?'

She looked few servants into his house. Ravi came after sending doctor off and heard what Suhana said. He ordered to bulter for dinner.

After arranging dinning table, he came to kavish and Suhana. He said in low voice, "Sir, the dinner is ready."

Suhana felt relieved that she can go back now. It's already past 1 am. She had to sleep because she had to get up early morning next day. Kavish stood up. When he noticed, Suhana didn't stand up. He said, "Come with me."

Suhana pursed her lips and followed him. The dinning table was huge and there were a lot of dishes as the dinner was made for ten peoples.  After sitting on chair, kavish pushed his plate towards her. She blinked her eyes with confusion. He told to her, "feed me. My hand is injured."