Chapter 56

Few days later, Suhana was in Kavish's office. Now, her family knew about their relationship that's why she couldn't come daily. When her family didn't know about her relationship, they didn't care where she goes or not because they knew her very well. But after knowing she was in relationship, her parents became attentive to her. That's why she couldn't lie that she was working overtime. If her parents knew she was lying to them. It would be bad impression for Kavish.

Other side, Kavish was busy but he wanted to meet Suhana daily. He knew her problem that's why he didn't insist her. But Kavish didn't sleep well since few days. Ravi got worried for Kavish that's why he told Suhana.

When Suhana got to know Kavish was working without much rest, She applied half day leave and went to Kavish's office.

Kavish didn't know Ravi told Suhana hence he was surprised when he saw Suhana. He immediately got up from his chair and hugged her tightly, "Finally, you remember me."

Suhana was angry but amused, "Why are you talking like it? Didn't we talk on call yesterday?"

"But it's different. You are in front of me." Kavish acted like wronged.

Suhana pushed him lightly and examined his face carefully. She was heartache to look his tired face and dark circles under his eyes. She traced dark circles with her fingers carefully and said with worried, "What are you busy with that you didn't rest? Look at the dark circles under your eyes." Suhana didn't tell Kavish about Ravi because she knew Kavish definitely scolded Ravi.

Kavish didn't tell her truth because he didn't want her to involve that matter. He said with sad expression, "You know I can't sleep without you."

Suhana was speechless, "You." After few seconds, she opened her mouth, "It's not that I don't want to meet you."

Kavish nodded his head, "I know. Don't say it again. After this month we will get engaged then next month married. Give me some time. After our marriage, no one would be separate us."

Suhana didn't know she should laugh or angry. It's not that she was hurry to get married. But she didn't oppose to get married. It's just that she didn't decide it. She wanted to accept him wholeheartedly but she couldn't. That's why she was taking one step in one time. 

Suhana took his hand and pulled him towards couch, "Let's take some rest after that continue your work."

There was a lot of pending work on his desk but he didn't deny her. She was now here that's why he also wanted to spend time with her.

Suhana sat on couch and asked him, "put your head on my lap and take some rest, okay?"

As Kavish laid on her lap, he didn't know when he slept. Suhana noticed his even breath and shook her head while murmuring, "I don't know what he is busy with. Ravi also didn't say anything."

Suhana took out her mobile from her bag and started to play. She didn't know when the time passed so fast.

As she was playing game, she heard her mobile ringtone. She was worried that Kavish would be disturb that's why she muted it immediately. When she looked the called id, she was confused.

She looked Kavish who was sleeping peacefully on her lap. She tired to adjust him on couch as she stood up and attend the outside. But Kavish hugged her tightly, "Who is calling you?"

Suhana looked Kavish who opened his eyes just now and asked worryingly, "Did I disturb you? Why dont you sleep more while I attend the call outside?"

Kavish didn't leave her but said, "No need. I already sleep enough. You can attend the call here."