chapter 58

When Suhana woke up next morning, she called to Kamya. She wanted to go hospital last night but Kamya denied. Her mother-in-law had already slept and she didn't want to disturb Suhana more. Suhana came to take care of Sonu. It was enough for her.
When the call picked up, Suhana asked, "Di, have I disturb you? Did aunty wake up?"

Kamya replied tirelessly, "I already wake up before your call. Mom is sleeping. You and Sonu came after his function. Mom already knew you came for Sonu that's why she won't think much. Don't worry about it."

When Manish and Kamya married, Manish was in lower post but after marriage, he got promotion soon. His status and power increased after promotion. Manish's mother Mrs Neena was satisfied with Kamya when they got married but as Manish's status increased Mrs Neena started to think Kamya and her family didn't deserve her son. That's why she started to bully Kamya. Even Mrs Neena and her husband wanted Manish got divorce and remarried a girl who deserve his status. But Manish denied to divorce Kamya.

Mrs Neena was unsatisfied to Kamya and didn't like her. After her husband's death, she knew she was depend on Manish that's why she stopped to bully Kamya but whenever she got chance, she scolded Kamya.

Suhana knew about it thats why she was worried that Mrs Neena would scold Kamya if she knew Suhana came but didn't come to visit her in hospital.

Suhana and her family knew about Mrs Neena's behaviour. It's just that Manish didn't want to divorce Kamya and Kamya was traditional girl. She had never boyfriend before marriage. Even she didn't think about any other boy except Manish. Kamya couldn't accept divorce basically after Sonu's birth. And Manish was supportive and understand her. That's why after knowing, her family couldn't do anything. Initially, Suhana and Namita wanted to Kamya got divorced because of her parents in laws. They tried to convince Kamya but Kamya didn't listen them. Now everyone accepted that fact. It's just that they started to careful regarding Mrs Neena as Kamya would not suffer much.

After ensured, Suhana hung up call. She went to washroom for fresh up. When she came out from washroom, she saw missed calls. She called back and heard his hoarse voice, "Good morning, did I wake you up?"

Suhana smiled, "Good morning, no, I woke up early. I was in washroom. There was function in Sonu's school. That's why I need to ready. We can't late."

Kavish felt his mood got better after hearing her voice. He did work till late last night. He didn't meet Suhana that's why he could sleep. His illness acted up again. He asked her, "When will you go back? I will finish my work soon. Why don't I pick you up? We can go back together."

Suhana hesitated, "I don't think it's good idea. Why do you have so much trouble? Kamya di send someone to drop me. You don't need to be worry."

Kavish took deep breath, "Suhana, I didn't meet you since last weekend. I miss you. I want to see you as soon as possible. Can you understand?"

After hearing it, her brain started to work what he wanted to say. Actually, she also wanted to meet him but she didn't want to give him trouble. She knew he was already very busy. It was not in his route. It will only tire him more.

Suhana said after thinking, "OK, I will tell you when I will go back."

Kavish smiled after hearing it, "my good girl, now get busy to your work. I will finish my work tomorrow and wait for your call. Bye."

After hearing his cheerful voice, her mood also got better, "bye"

After hung up call, she started to get ready. After fifteen minutes, she came out from her room to dinning room. She looked Sonu was already waiting for her.

She smiled and greeted him, "Good morning my champ."

Sonu stood up and hugged her with big smile, "Good morning aunty, hurry up and let's breakfast otherwise we will get late.

Suhana sat down on chair and nodded, "OK, are you ready for your dance?"

Sonu nodded exidely, "yes aunty."

Suhana patted his head, "good boy." Then she looked Kamya's housekeeper, "Good morning aunty."

Aunty greeted and served breakfast. After taking breakfast, the driver drove Suhana and Sonu to his school.