Chapter 37

Suhana received the call that Ravi is waiting for her in near cafe. When she reached at cafe, Ravi was really waiting for her.

Suhana looked at him and asked, "Where is your boss?" Because Ravi always stays with Kavish.

Ravi cleared his throat and told, "Actually, boss is in company. I asked him for some time."

Suhana nodded and asked directly, "What do you want to talk me?"

Ravi thought how to start because his future is dependent on her. He opened his mouth, "Miss Triveni, you don't know but boss really cares about you a lot. When he saw you sad and in tears, he misunderstood that your sister bullied you. That's why he did it but when he got to know that he was wrong. He helped your brother-in-law. You already know that he already corrected what he did wrong.

I know boss very well. After his parents died, he suffered a lot. It's not my place to tell you everything but I can tell you that his relatives were not good to him after his parents died. That's why he misunderstood about your sister.

But he did it because he cares you. Can't you forgive him? May be, talk to him and clear misunderstanding between both of you." Ravi looked at her with hope.

Suhana didn't say anything but thinking what Ravi said to her. She didn't know about his past. Because there was nothing on internet about his personal life. Or there was no article about his personal life.

She said, "I think he is angry with me. May be, he didn't want to talk me."

Ravi was relieved that she didn't deny to meet him. He said with smile, "Miss Triveni, boss will never angry with you. If you are worried about it, leave it on me."

She sighed, "Let me think about it."

Ravi smiled, "It's ok. You can take your time." He wanted to say that please take decision soon. But he stopped himself to say. He and only his colleagues knew how they were suffering since few days. His boss got angry without any reason and nobody is there to hear about it.

Suhana came to her home but she was thinking what Ravi told her. She knew he was angry that day. That's why she can't trust Ravi that Kavish is not angry with her. But she felt warmth into her heart after hearing that Kavish cares her.

If he did it for her, then she needs to clarify everything. But she didn't know how to face him.

The following day, she thought how to talk him. Then something clicked on her mind. At lunch time, she asked permission to Mr Sharma and left office.

She ate with him many times that's why she knew what he likes to eat or what not. She asked Ravi last day about his schedule. What Ravi told her, according to it, Kavish should be in office this time. She bought two servings from restaurant and reached main building of Singh Group. She knew she can't enter into building without appointment that's why she called Ravi.

When Ravi got to call, he was shocked. He thought Suhana will take some time but he didn't expect that she will contact so soon. He attended the call and said excitedly, "hello miss Triveni."

Suhana was hestitated how to say him. She came here without thinking. Now, she felt herself stupid that atleast, she talked to Ravi about it before taking action.

She cleared her throat and said with hesititately, "Mr Ravi, Actually, I am here... In front of Singh Group building."

When Ravi heard it, he didn't know how to react. He said with smile, "Miss Triveni, Please wait for me. I am coming to you."

After hung up, He looked at meeting room where his boss and his subordinates were in meeting. Actually, this meeting was only for two hours. But his boss were giving hard time to everyone and meeting was carrying on since morning. It was lunch time but his boss was not ready to finish the meeting. Nobody have dare to say anything infront of his boss. He was glad for himself and others. Specially his boss. Even,his boss didn't initiative to contact Suhana but he knew how much his boss wanted to meet her.