Chapter 54

After getting approval from her family, Kavish was relieved. He can comprise with anything but her. Suhana was his bottom line. Initially, Suhana was not ready to be with him that's why he patiently waited her but now she accepted him. He wanted to marry her as soon as possible. That's why its necessary to approval from her family.

He didn't care if he would have to bow down in front of her family after all, they would be a family in future and he would be junior to them. He was ready for everything to be with her.

Because of Mrs Trivedi and Kamya, the atmosphere between them got relaxed. It's not that Manish was not satisfied with Kavish but he also thought it was so soon like Mr. Trivedi. But looking at Suhana's nervousness and protection for Kavish and his wife and mother in law's activeness for Kavish, Manish didn't make for difficulty for Kavish.

Soon, they started to chat with Kavish. Kamya and Mrs Trivedi asked Kavish about his daily life what they think to need to know about him. Kavish gave answer with patiently and seriously that's why everyone was in hall was satisfied.

Manish and Mr Trivedi started to talk when Kamya and Mrs Trivedi stopped. They talked about almost every current topics. Even Manish belongs to politics but he was very knowledgeable and like to update about everything. Other side, Kavish was knowledgeable because of his profession. Manish was very satisfied after talking to him that he was not superficial person.

Other side, Namita, Rajeev and Suhana was almost silent. They only talked when it was necessary or they can't avoid. They noticed that Kavish was giving answer seriously and calmly but he was avoiding to reveal his identity. They noticed but they didn't say anything.

After talking almost an hour, Mr Trivedi said to Suhana, "It's almost lunch time. Go and show him to our house. When the lunch is ready we will call you." It was direct approval that he was satisfied with Kavish.

Kavish smiled after hearing it. Mrs Trivedi asked to Kavish, "Beta, Do you have any preference in food?"

Kavish smiled and shook his head, "Aunty, I am not picky person. I am fine with anything." It's was his first time in his in-law's house how can he be picky. Ravi and Shyam gave a lot of lecture to him before he came how to act, how to talk, what can he do or don't. That's why he behaved well. He was satisfied that he listened them after looking everyone's satisfied expression. He made mind to increase their salaries and bonuses after going from here.

After hearing it, Suhana, Rajeev and Namita looked him with dumb expressions but Kavish was calm as he didn't notice them.

Mrs Trivedi chuckled brightly, "Good, good..., Suhana, bring him to show."

Suhana nodded and stood up, "Let's go." Kavish smiled to him and left with her.

Manish looked at Rajeev and Namita and asked doubtful, "Both of you know him." After hearing it, Kamya, Mr. Trivedi and Mrs Trivedi looked at them. They knew very well Namita's nature. She was picky and she liked to picked espescially Suhana about everything. Today she was silent it was strange.

Rajeev and Namita looked them and twisted their lips. They knew nobody was fool here. Rajeev replied carefully, "We know him."

Manish narrowed his eyes and asked, "What do you think about him?"

Rajeev said calmly, "Brother-in-law, I don't know him well but I heard about him. I can't say for sure. If he is dedicated and serious to Suhana and Suhana also likes him, then we can consider him. But we have to think carefully." Rajeev was businessman and he knows what to say or not. It's not that he was hiding anything to them but he had to careful. There was a reason Kavish didn't reveal his identity. He can guess but he can't tell him until he was not sure.