Chapter 32

At night, Suhana wanted to wake up and overhear what her sisters and mother were going to gossip about herself but she was tried that's why she slept immediately as she laid on her bed.

Other room of her home,

Mrs Triveni and Kamya sat in bed and  chatting about there and here while Namita came in with excitement and said with good mood, "I checked on her. She is sleeping now."

Mrs Triveni sighed deeply and said with sadness, "I don't know what to do with that girl. She always thinks about only work. Even, now a days she goes early and comes late. I want to her spend life other girls of her age...  Tension free and enjoy her life. She was normal in childhood. I don't know since when she became like it."

Kamya patted her mother's shoulder, "Mom, don't worry. Everything will be fine." Even, Kamya also worried for her younger sister. They tried to talk her many times but she was not ready to tell them anything. They felt helpless.

Namita said with confident, "Mom and di, I think we shouldn't worry about her now." Mrs Triveni and Kamya gave her questioning look.

Namita sighed and told them, "I think she is dating. Kira called me few days ago. Kira came back and she attended a party. She met to Suhana there. They talked to each other in party. Suhana attended the party with her male friend. Kira told me when they left they were very close. And we know Suhana that she doesn't like to be close any male." Kira told her that that guy kissed her but she couldn't tell it to her mother.

Mrs Triveni and Kamya were shocked to hear it but Mrs Triveni asked with excitement, "Who is that guy? Is he good or not?" She was happy that her youngest daughter will also settle in her life soon.

Namita sighed deeply because Kira only warned her he is dangerous.

Namita chose her words carefully, "Mom, Actually, Suhana didn't tell Kira about him. It's sure he is rich but he may be dangerous. In my opinion, if Suhana is happy with him, we should accept that guy. For us Suhana's happiness is matter. Right?"

Kamya replied in stead of Mr Triveni, "of course, if Suhana likes him and he is serious for her. We have no matter. And as you know, Manish knows how to judge people  and he always takes right decision for her."

Mrs Triveni nodded, "Yeah, her happiness is matter for us. But who is that guy?"

Namita sighed, "Kira didn't tell me but  I think we should wait till Suhana introduces him to us."

Kamya and Mrs Triveni nodded but they wanted to know more. 

Namita tried to change topic, "By the way di, Brother in law really cares for Suhana a lot."

Kamya nodded. Manish told her the reason why he cares Suhana. According to Manish, she saved her once but Kamya was doubt that Suhana remembers it because of Suhana's behaviour.

Actually, Manish came into city because of his career many years ago. He didn't know his enemies were following him and had plan to kill him.

He was going on busy road when a girl called him and said with catching her breath, "Bhaiya, I think it's your. You dropped it few minutes ago." Manish looked at wallet which was on her hand and looked familiar. He doubted on her but checked his pocket. He didn't let his guard down but took the wallet and checked. It was really his.

He thanked her polietly but she said with smile, "Check if you miss anything."

Manish wanted to say, 'No need' but looking at her determined face. He pretended to check and after few seconds, he said to her, "Nothing is missing."