Chapter 3

Suhana and her colleagues seated in the train at 5:55 pm. The train time was 6 pm. Suhana sat on window seat. She looked outside and took the deep relaxation breath. She was calm that she was going from this city.
She knew she will never meet that man in the future that's why she was satisfied into her heart. It will easy to forget her what happened last night.

The train started slowly. Everyone were glad and sad. They were glad because they were going  back to their city .. their family and sad because their trip was finished and they had to go back their work. After all, who wants to do work. Everyone wants to money but not to do work.

They started to talk each other. Suhana was listening them and talking rarely or when it's necessary. Juhi noticed it. She knew the reason but she couldn't show her concern in front of their colleagues otherwise they would suspect and it will not good for suhana who wanted to hide it.

Juhi came to suhana and sat beside her. She asked suhana, "Suhana, I have latest movie in my mobile. Do you wanna watch?" She winked to suhana and suhana understood.
She smiled and nodded, "yeah... I took rest almost whole day.... I can give you company."
Juhi grinned, "let's go on upper seat."
Suhana nodded and went to upper seat with Juhi. Other colleagues looked the scene and Sanaya asked with amused look, "from when did both of them become close?"
Raj thought and told them, "I think from last night." Everyone laughed. Gagan suspected something but he can't say anything otherwise he would be in trouble. He planned everything perfectly but he didn't know how his plan failed. He was pissed off but now, he couldn't do anything.

Juhi and suhana went to upper seat and juhi plugged the headset lead to her mobile and one put to her ear while other offered to suhana. Suhana also put the lead into her ear to show off their other colleagues.
Juhi whispered into her ear, "Are you alright? You are looking pale."
Suhana offered a pity smile, "yeah.... I took pain killer. It worked. I am just emotionally disturbed."
Juhi put her hand on her shoulder and patted. She couldn't take her pain but she can give her company.
Suhana chuckled lightly and whispered, "don't worry. I will be alright when I will meet my family." Juhi nodded. But suhana knew in her heart it's only lie. She will get more disturb after meeting her family. She sighed but she has to do it and she will be definitely do it. She will never let anyone know what happened to her.

Juhi and suhana exchanged some thoughts after that they finally decided to watch comedy movie to distract their mood. And its work when they started to movie.

Kavish came back to hotel at 6 pm. He wanted to come early to see her but his meeting had not finish early. Even,  first time, his mind was diverted from his work. He checked his mobile many times during meeting for her call but he got disappoint everytime when he saw there was no call or no text.
Ravi was confused what happened to his boss. Why did he behave like it? but he had no brave to ask his boss.
As Ravi opened the suite door, Kavish rushed quickly towards bedroom. He looked around there were nobody. He frowned. Where the hell she is? He opened the bathroom door and it was also empty. He pulled his hairs with frustration while Ravi was waiting living room for his boss order.
Kavish touched his temple and thought. It seemed it was his illusion about last night. The room was untouched. Even he left the note and his card those were untouched.

His eyes roamed once again in the room. The difference was  only red stain on bedsheet and blanket was in the bathroom. Expect that, everything were untouched. Hence, he denied to Ravi for room service but he send text to hotel manager. 'If anyone asks for room service from his suite, the service should  provide without any delay.'

He dialer the manager number himself with frustration. Other side when the hotel manager saw his mobile screen. He had sweats on his forehead with terror. He was scared but he picked the call immediately and said with polietly, "Sir..."
But before the manager said anything else, Kavish asked with anger, "did you receive the call from my room during the day?"
The manager didn't know why his important guest is angry but he replied, "no sir.... is there any problem?"
Kavish didn't bother to reply him. He hung off the call and threw his mobile  with anger. It seemed that girl came from nowhere and went to air. How could that possible? He even didn't know the girl name. He threw everything into the room without blinking.
Other side when Ravi heard the broken sound from inside the bedroom, he could help but rushed towards the bedroom. He opened the door which was unlocked and saw his  boss to break everything into room.
What happened to his boss? He never saw his boss like that.
When kavish broke everything into room, he looked at Ravi with cold eyes, "Arrange the footage of camera into hotel."
Even, Ravi didn't know why his boss asked for footage but he nodded and called to manager.
When manager saw Ravi number on his mobile screen, he shivered. Just few minutes ago, his boss called and now, his PA was calling. What the matter? What did they did mistake? He didn't want to his hotel destroy in overnight.
He took deep breath and picked the call and asked with calmness, "Mr Ravi, How can I help you?"
Ravi repeated his boss words to manager and when he noticed his boss started to take steps towards outside. He added, "We are coming to security office." He hung up and followed his boss.
As the called ended, the manager looked the mobile screen with horror. When he realised what the meaning of this call, he rushed towards security office. Looking at his manager sweating and rushing, the subordinate looked each other with confusion. What's going on? But nobody knew that's why they shrugged their shoulders and continued their work.