chapter 14

Kavish came back and found her sleep. He looked at her with amusement. He gave instructions to Ravi not to disturb him. He did his work quietly as she couldn't be disturb and woke up.

He finished his work and looked at clock. It's lunch time and she was sleeping soundly. He didn't want her to skip her meal. But he also didn't want to disturb her sleep. He was in dilemma. Soon, he decided her to wake up. She could sleep after eating.

He went to her and called her name with affection, "Suhana"

But there was no response. He called her again but there was no response. He sat on floor by his knees and shook her lightly, "Suhana"

Suddenly, he felt pain on his chest. He was not on his guard that's why he pushed hardly but he maintained her balance by his hands.

He looked at her who was sleeping with dumbfounded. He never thought  she who is looking so fragile or innocent.... is really so fierce. Even, she slapped him before but he thought she was angry that's why but now....

Suhana who hit punch him suddenly woke up. She felt she hit someone who was touching her. She looked at person in front of her with horror. There was horrified into her eyes. She sat immediately and looked at him differently.

When he saw the look on her face, he forgot she punched him. He knew that look. There was a terrible doubt in his mind. No way, how can it possible? But.... that look... He felt himself that's why he can't misunderstand that look.

He suddenly shook his head and called her name with urgency, "Suhana"

Suhana came into her senses after hearing her name from his mouth. She looked at him clearly. When she noticed it's him, she took a deep breath.

He asked hestitation, "Suhana .... Whhat..   happened just now?"

Suhana looked away and shook her head, "nothing"

He gulped his saliva. After many years, he was scared  for something... Not for himself.... But  for her.

Suhana looked at his pale face. She pursed her lips tightly, "I am going washroom." She rushed towards washroom.

After locking the door from inside, she stood in front of mirror and looked herself. There was hatred into her eyes but she couldn't do about it anything. Why was she like it? Why? She washed her face many times with water. No, it's nightmare and she forgot completely.

When she finally calmed down, she came out from washroom. And looked at Kavish who was sitting on couch with lowering his head.

He noticed Suhana came out from washroom. He looked at her with sadness and asked with hestitation, "Suhana, is it because of me?"

Suhana didn't expect he would ask her. She gulped her saliva. After thinking many times, she shook her head, "no, it's nothing about you. That time, I was drugged that's why I didn't recall anything except blurred memory about that time. I am just like it since childhood." She lied last part. It's true she was not like it because of him. Even, she felt warmth with him. She never felt disgusting to his touch.
But she can't tell him truth. She forgot many years ago and she didn't want to recall it again.

Kavish felt relieved to hear it. But he knew it's not simple matter. He asked with concern, "something happened in your childhood?"

She refused without second thought, "My childhood was happy. My family loves me a lot. So don't think so much." She didn't like anybody bad mouthed her family. And it's true it's nothing about her family. Even, her family didn't knew anything.

He nodded with understanding. He was relieved to hear it. It was only doubt not real. He changed the topic, "Suhana, let's eat. You will be hungry."