Chapter 46

When they came out from private room, Deepika called Mr Chauhan, "Dad"

Mr Chauhan rubbed his temple with frustration. He knew Deepika already messed up everything which he build up in many years. But Deepika was his daughter what can he do to her. Only he could expect that Kavish didn't take her immaturity seriously.

He turned to Deepika and said seriously, "I will handle everything. But you make sure that you will be low key from now on. Dont create any more trouble. He is taking that girl seriously that's why don't mess up with her."

Deepika said with irritation, "Dad, how will I react to my friends if they know....."

Mr Chauhan said, "Dont think to much. She is not from our circle that's why it's not easy for her to enter into our circle. And Let's see in the future what will happen?" Kavish was best candidate for his daughter. How can he give up so easily? Even he couldn't do directly now but nobody can say what will happen in future.

Deepika understood what his father wanted to tell her. She agreed easily. It's not that she likes him but he would be best husband for her.

Meanwhile, in the private room, Kavish and Suhana were silently siting. Suhana was racking her mind what to say or do in this situation. One second felt like hours for her.

At last, She opened her mouth while holding his hand tightly, "Kavish...."

Kavish looked at her in dazed but looking at her innocent face, he closed his eyes and asked in not fast and no slow voice, "Do you want to know what she wanted to say?"

Suhana looked at his face. She felt his sadness and discomfort in his voice even he didn't show it. There was no guilt on his voice that mean whatever happened in past it was not his doing. It was not in his hand.

She took deep breath, "I want to know but not now. Because I know you are not ready to tell me. I will wait till you want to tell me." She said honestly because she can feel he doesn't want to talk about it. If he wanted to tell her, he already tells her. She was not curious person. They had started their relationship just now and she didn't want to judge him from his past. It was her first relationship and she might be give this relationship her best as she had no regret in the future.

Kavish took deep breath after hearing it. It was true that he was not ready to tell her. But if she asked, he would not hide from her. She was first girl in his life and he didn't want to lose her because of past. She was innocent and naive and he didn't want to corrupt her with this world cruelty. It's better if she would never know about it.

He opened his eyes and looked in her eyes, "What if I will never tell you?"

She didn't look away from his eyes. She recalled what her sister told her when she asked exactly this question. She smiled and said honestly, "Then don't tell me. It was in past and I don't care about past. We should learn from past, not hold it. We should live in present as we can make our future better."

After hearing it, Kavish hugged her tightly as he wanted to absorb the energy from her. He was relaxed that she didn't want to know.

Meanwhile Suhana closed her eyes. She said last part for him to feel better. But for her, it was hard to apply that philosophy herself.

After few minutes, Kavish stood up when he calmed down and held her hand, "Let's go. I will drop you to your home."

Although she stood up but she didn't take step forward while tugged his hand. Kavish looked back to her and raised his eyebrows to ask 'what happened?'

Suhana lowered her head and said with difficulty, "I don't want to go home. Can... Can I stay with you tonight?"

Kavish gulped his saliva with excitement. He was waiting for this moment since he met her first time. But today was not right time. And he could understand why she was saying it.

He raised her chin with his fingers and said slowly, "Suhana, I am not on right mind. I may not control tonight."  Even he wanted her but he didn't want to take advantage her.

Suhana widen her eyes after releasing.  But how could she back? She blushed after thinking, "We are in relationship and it will not be our first time." Even she didn't remember correctly what happened that night. It doesn't mean she was ignorant. She knew what will happen after recalling her physical state when she woke up next morning.

He smirked after understanding what she wanted to say. He wanted to kiss her senselessly but he controlled himself, "Then let's go." He gave her a chance to back off but she didn't take it. It was not his fault.

...........................
Happy Diwali everyone. May the light of diwali brighten each day of your life.