Chapter 5.2

"I-its Mipha, right?"

"Yes."

"Can you see if (y/n) is ok?"

She stayed silent for a moment, the air grew thick.
Patrisha gave Daniel a quick glance.

The conversation was cut short by a familiar and frightening sight to some.

The sky fell red, the clouds were speeding up as red ash started to rise up past the inn and into the sky.

Daniel stayed by your side while Patrisha stayed by lilith's side.
As the village fell silent once more, dread settled in to the hearts of all who set their eyes up high.

Soon the land echoed, the screeches and almost feral calls of ritos attackers reach the landing.

While panic seeped back into the village, your mind slowly slipped away into unseen yet violent fight for your life.

The first thing you registered was a thick taste of copper.

You were back home once again.
The only difference, you hadn't woken up by your bed, switch in hand.

You were instead outside, staring up into the night sky while clutching your ribs as a splintered chunk of wood protruded from it, gushing blood.

"... blood moon... great.."

Pushing yourself up was a challenge but after a long and strenuous push, you were propped up against your home.

Your breathing started to restrict itself, growing tighter with every inhale.
You tried to breath in deep but your body fought back, causing you to cough up blood.

Now all you could do was hope and pray as a single idea lingered in you mind, grasping weakly onto the splintered wood from behind.

You pulled but the pain was too much.
Jolting from the surge of pain, you lose your grip, screaming as you fall limp.
Your limbs twitched along with your heartbeat.
Everything started to drift away, not like a blissful sleep but instead like the blade of a hunting knife, gliding along the muscle that is your body, tearing away the hide that is your fleeting conscience.

With gritted teeth, you grip with everything you could muster up and yank hard.
The sound of skin tearing erupts along with a pin ridden scream and you finally manage to pull it out, blood spattered across the wall.

You then reluctantly try to heal yourself before it was too late.

It worked, things started to look like they were in your favour but reality came crashing in as you started coughing up the blood that flooded your lungs.
Seemed like it only did so much..

After some time, you could finally breath better.
With a swift push against the wall, you push yourself onto your feet and take a look into your home.

The walls crumbled from the impact of your body, a coffee table split in two with wood splintered and shattered across the ground.
The window was shattered too with blades of glass hung around its frame.

You wanted to go back in but the sight alone threw you off.

"As if I'm going back in there.."

With that decided, you took off.
Anywhere was fine, as long as you were far away from your home.

Now, you had time to think for once.

...A whole month, it felt a lot longer but you had been in hyrule for an entire month.

The thoughts continued until one planted itself deep.

Why is this happening?

Then another came to mind.