Chapter 2.9

I know, i know.. i took a long time
That one's on me, my bad
Im also gonna try something like a {meanwhile} situation or something like that so sorry if it confuses anyone

Zelda points up towards a shack on a slope, you thank her again and start walking towards the shack.

The hylian woman waves to you, you walk over and wave back.

"Welcome!, we have a new wide range of clothing inside and we also have multiple colours to suit your needs.

You smile and look over at the wooden sign, a symbol of a shirt was etched roughly into the wood, you walk up the stairs and head inside to see a plethora of clothes ranging from armoured tunics to fabrics so thin, even the most stealthy couldnt compete. Over on the other side of the store, a short stocky hylian woman

"Hello, welcome to my store!
Everything you see is a part of the claree collection, please feel free to browse.
Oh!, and do feel free to ask if you have any questions."

You didnt take long, everything you saw was interesting but not enough that you wanted to buy it, this was going to be the outfit you wore everyday so you wanted to be sure.

You turn around to see what else was on display when you stop and stare at a certain piece of clothing.

"Ah, i see you like our latest design of the hylain outfit."

You look at the hylain as she walks from behind the counter to pull down the outfit before handing it to you.

Holding it out from your chest, you look at all of its intricacies and features, it looked fairly familiar but it looked as if it had been tampered with slightly.

"Dont take this badly.. but i can't tell any difference."

"None taken, its not a visual design, its more.. internally designed."

"How so?"

She holds an ordinary snowquill tunic and shows the insides, you see layers apon layers of feathers.
She then shows the hylian tunic, it had a lack of feathers but closely resembled the snowquill tunic design.

"As you can see, this can protect you from brisk weather while the leather will no doubt allow you take a hit like a goron and last but not least.."
She points to 2 small stones on its collar.
One was almost shimmering, bright yellow while the other was a deep red like it was absorbing light itself.
"Each and every stone has resistance properties, you name it and it can beat it!"

It was pretty much decided there and then, decent protection against a sword and protection against all weather.

You take a moment to think.
"Do you have this in many colours?"

"Oh hylia.. im sorry sir but i only have one colour available at the moment."

"As long as it isnt a bright yellow then ill take it."

She lifts up a moslty grey and black hylian outfit with a crimson red sash strapped across the waist and a pair of grey trousers.

You spot a matching red hylain hood and add that to the outfit, pay for it and get dressed in a nearby dressing room, as you undress you stop and stare at the black charred mess on your shoulder.

You breath in and watch pieces crack and crumble off of you making you look away.

"I gotta be more careful..."

Your eyes fall on a number of jagged, purple scarsand bring your hand up onto it, gliding a finger across it.
You hadn't noticed that you were fiddling with a necklace in your other hand, one that you'd never part ways with.. ever.
After a few minutes, you were dressed and feeling quite invigorated as you look at a mirror, admiring how well the clothes suited you.