Chapter 1.5

You couldn't sleep, you were petrified of being ambushed by the yiga clan, why were they there? Were you their target, if so then what did you do to make them come after you?

your head falls back against a tree and you let out a sigh, then a cough and then another. You were starting to fall ill and you had no clue what could help fight it, for now you planned on surviving the night.

After one restless night filled with suspiciously rustling foliage and distant screeching from bokoblins, you pack your things up and plan on heading south, with any luck, luck you were quickly running out of, you'd find someone willing to help or at the very least be selling something that can help you.
With a plan set, you head off south, you pass by a few others with their own goal in mind, there was even a figure in the distance who looked almost identical to a certain woman you had encountered, making you stop and freeze up, the figure in return froze with a hand gripping a sword.
Without even registering it, you raise your hands in the air, you barely evaded the other 4, no way were you getting away in this state...

As the figure approached, you realise that yes, it was a red haired woman but not the one you had seen during your escape.
She walks over to you, sword in hand and looks you up and down, you cant help but panic, does she know, has she been told to keep an eye out for you..

"...Sav'otta... you dont look so good"

You answer with a rough cough, hands still raised high, you can feel your throat clamping up tighter by the hour.

"I certainly dont feel good... you wouldnt happen to know anyone who can help cure illnesses, would you?"

"Keep heading south, cross over Eagus bridge and then Horwell bridge, after that you should be able to see riverwood stable, you'll find a merchant called beedle who sells an assortment of elixirs along with other items, make sure you're stocked up on rupees though, they're quite expensive"

You thank her, you even give her 30 rupees for sparing the time to help even if it's only directions. After what felt like hours, you stumble towards the entrance of the stable, praying that beedle would be inside.
Just in time, he was packing up a number of interesting items, one of them being a bottle holding a red liquid.

You call out but you barely have any strength left to even talk, you manage to say hi before tripping over one of the steps leading in, falling face first on the wooden floor, letting out a weak groan.

You push yourself up right, coughing and sputtering, trying to get your pouch out, beedle had seen it all happen and had walked over to help you up, only just managing to get you to your feet, he walks you over to a bed, all you can manage to say is elixir and how much in a much weaker tone now.
He grabs the elixir and you pay, you didnt care about the price as long as you would live through this horrible illness, all though you were regretting downing the entire bottle, it tasted... rancid.

The elixir makes you feel woozy as you soon pass out, over at the counter, beedle takes 20 rupees out of the 500 you just payed him and payed for your stay before heading off to his next destination.

You wake up in the middle of the night, feeling much better but your body groaned out in agony, the ground felt better than this bed but you couldn't complain, at least you got some sleep.
You didnt need to pack much up as you had most of your things on you when you passed out, you head over to pay but find out that beedle had covered for you.
You dont know when you'd see him next so you leave a thank you note with the stable owner in case he planned on coming back again.

After cooking whatever you had left in your bag, you set off again, now you were left.. kind of clueless... what now?
You asked some people where you are, you decide to head towards what the locals called the Coliseum ruins, it sounded interesting to say the least although you were warned not to enter at all costs, it was swarming with enemies.