Chapter 6.2

She then beckoned for Lilith to follow back towards the inn.

"So how are you liking the village so far?"

"Its beautiful.
I've never seen anything like it... if it wasnt so chaotic, I'd probably stay forever."

"Ah.. yes, it has been a rough few days.. ever since the moon started turning red, more and more monsters have appeared."

Amali kept walking until she realised that Lilith stopped, frozen with fear.

"...w-what?"

She goes to repeat herself but Lilith continues.
"I dont mean.. the only time that happens is when... oh god."

She ran her fingers through her hair and rushes off suddenly, calling out to Amali from afar.
"I-im sorry but theres something i need to do!"

"Its ok, dont let me keep you!"

Once she got to the doorway of the inn, she skidded to a halt, taking you by surprise and dropping a small box while Daniel had started to sew the cut along your lower ribs shut.

"Jesus christ li-"

"We need to talk."

She had a gaze so sharp that it could cut steel, like she demanded answers.

"But not here."

You let out a sigh, picking up the box before brushing it off.

"What's that?"

You gave the box a long stare as you answer.
"I'd sit down if I were you.. this is going to be a lot to take in, it's still a lot for me as well."

An hour flew by and it was night once more, allowing the calm and soothing lights to eminate throughout the village as its residents slept peacefully after a chaotic ending to the day.

You were suprised overall, neither Revali or Mipha had asked many questions about it after you had spat it all out.
Instead, lilith was the one asking all the questions.

"When did you leave?"

"I dont know."

"Do you think you might have a family here?"

"I'm looking at it."

"Smooth.
Do you know where to start looking?"

"Heteno."

"Ok.. Wait, so you dont have any memory of this place?"

"Nothing important.
For now."

"Is there anyway we could help you recover more of these memories?"

Mipha had asked the question, taking the lead of the conversation.

Before you could say anything, revali mentally snaps, stepping forth with a wing pressed onto his forehead.

"Let me get this straight... you told us before that you came from a land far away and now you're telling us that you used to live in hyrule... this is truly absurd.. and how do you expect any of us to believe such trifle!?"

You let him wear himself out and give him a simple response.

"Impa filled me in on everything, although I think I must have told her to keep quiet about it because it only came up after I caught onto something she said."

He begins to speak again but you cut him off, handing the small box over.

"Theres also the matter of these, before I left.. she told me that I came up with a plan and.. it involved you guys erasing all memories of me."

Mipha was confused but had gotten the grasp of the situation.
"Wait, so that means w-"

"Yeah, we knew each other.. I dont know how but I guess it doesnt make much of a difference right now."

Revali then mutters under his breath with a hint of disbelief.
"So that's why I get such a sour taste whether I lay eyes upon you."

You held back for a moment but you were starting to get sick of all his snidy remarks.

"No, I think that's just the taste of the jealousy that's oozing from you every time you preen yourself."

He was about to retaliate but instead turns and picks out a piece of the shiekah tech from the box.

"So what do we do with these?"

You just show him the side of your head, sweeping away hair to show your piece glowing bright.

"I see."

He gives Mipha a glance who had a piece pinched between her fingers.

"On three?"

As they count down, they inch the tech closer and closer until it zips from their grip and sticks to their skulls.

Revali's slips underneath a few feathers and braids while Mipha's slipped underneath the fin that resembled ones hair before pulsing green.

"I-is that it?"

"Yep, it'll stay there until it's done its job, I guess.

"I.. w-"
You turn to Lilith who was still piecing together what she just heard while her parents just stared in shock.

"I'll go if you need to think."

She doesnt say anything, all she does is nod weakly before fumbling for a seat and falling into it.

"I'll be in the stables of anyone needs me."

Without missing a beat, you slip on your tunic, leave the inn and down the flights of stairs.

"Oh, (y/n)!"

Mazli gave you a wide wave as you cleared the last set of stairs.

"Hey.
Is everything ok?"

He nods before pointing up above.
"Teba wanted me to thank you for jumping to his aid."

"I didnt really think, I just.. acted."