Chapter 3.2

._.
Wow.
Just... wow.
1.06k veiws
You all actually like this!?
When i started all i thought was "im gonna get 30 veiws and thats it."
Well... mmmmaybe not
Just.. holy shit, thank you guys
As im writing this, i plan on making this a lil special
I aim for at least 1200+ words per chapter
This time, 2000+ words
Ambitious, i know.
I just wanna thank you all in the best way i can

You open the door and walk out looking at the ground as thoughts flew rampant through your mind.

You only just manage to come to as you nearly bump into Mipha.

"Oh! Im sorry, Mipha."

"Its ok.."

You catch a glimpse of Zelda who was close behind Mipha.
Now that you got a closer look, the two looked as if they could collapse at any moment.
You dont waste any more time, holding the door opened for the two.

Mipha thanked you, clasping a hand over her mouth to hide a long yawn while Zelda had managed to stifle hers.

You were just about ready to collapse too.
"G'night"

You close the door gently, heading over to a tree next to the cooking pot to sit down.
Instead once you got to the tree, your legs gave out making you slump down into a heap.

Your eyes grew heavier by the second, you hear Daruk call out to you.
"(Y/n), come sit with us!"

You stay, motionless as a gale blew strands of your hair, whipping in the air.

"(Y/n)?"

Link was still by the cooking pot so he leaned to the side, soon he let out a chuckle which surprised the others.
Even if it was only a fraction of his voice, it was still a blessing to hear.

He turns to the others, notebook in hand with something scribbled on a page.

"Sleeping like a bolder."

Daruk and Urbosa giggle which then turned into curiosity.

20 minutes pass by.
Urbosa was the first to break the ice.

"So, Revali.."

Revali freezes, giving Urbosa a glance before continuing with maintenance of his bow.

"Did you and Link find the shrine (y/n) marked down?"

He stops and sets down his bow gently while replying the last few hours in the back of his mind.

"We did.."

Urbosa raised an eyebrow.
"And?"

"... I'm positive that (y/n) didnt spot that shrine.. "

Urbosa's look grew stronger as she rested her head on one of her palms.
"How so?"

"Well, I can happily say that (y/n) cant fly, theres no possible way of knowing a shrine was close by since it was buried beneath the ground, the shrine itself had a curse that held it down somehow and we met someone who has practically given away nearly everything to know more about it, i escorted him home and asked if anyone else knew about the shrine.
He hasn't told a soul aside from us."

"Hmm.."

"How about your search, Urbosa?"

She looks Revali in the eyes.

"Pretty much the same deal, aside from curses and first introductions.
Ours was hidden fairly well, behind a waterfall.
I don't think any of us could have found it if it weren't for Mipha."