Chapter 4.2

Things are kicking off now so i couldnt wait
This is the first of many soundtracks im going to use, please go and give this guy some love as its an amazing piece

Urbosa stands up and nods, you yank the lever down and the gate rises slowly.

The walls shook, dust fell down and bits of rubble fell, bouncing off of you.
In the distance, you could hear yiga clan panic, footstep thundering down towards you.

Looking back at the gate, it was barely a centimetre off the floor.

"They couldnt have made this go any faster!?"

You could hear the footsteps grow louder and weapons being unsheethed so you run over to the entrance and see it had wooden beams around it.

"Uh.. ok, everyone.."

You look around frantically and spot a number of crates stacked nearby, you point to them.

"Hide behind the crates and dont make a sound."

Everyone rushes over to the crates and huddles down behind them, as they do, you spot a slither of pink in the midst of the group.
You brush it off as yiga clan approach, hearing the footsteps round the corner, before you get spotted, you use a gale to set yourself on the wooden beam and wait.

Three yiga clan members walk in, brandishing the circular blades you saw before and a burly one wielded a long blade with bright blueish lines trailing up the blade.
He had your bow too.

One points to Urbosa's cell.
"Stop the gate!"

Before they could move, you drop down onto the burly one and start throwing punches into his head, causing him to lose his footing and trip over, you grab your bow before anyone could register what happened.

He didnt have any arrows.

You smack your bow into the downed clan members head and use another gale to ram into one of the other two, flinging him against the wall with a violent cruch.
He doesnt move, he just slides down into a heap and layed motionless.

The last one swings at you, you parry it with your bow and return with a swipe to his head, making him double over with a flip.

A vicious line of wind zips towards you, you lean back, barely missing it as it careens into the lever, snapping it off.

You think to yourself.
"Fuck, i need arrows!"

Like clockwork, the knocking points on your bow glow, summoning an arrow, already knocked and ready.

Wide eyed, you pull back and let it loose into his stomach, making him hunch over before letting another fly into his head.

By now, Urbosa's cell was almost open enough for her to crawl under, you just needed to buy more time.

You had an epiphany, if you could summon arrows, whats to stop you from summoning the other types of arrows you had obtained.

Looking down and concentrating hard, you manage to summon a fire arrow and let a few loose in a line at the entrance, stopping another group from entering.

Urbosa could finally crawl out, from the corner of your eye, you see her pick up the circular blade and stand by your side.

You concentrate again, thinking back to the day you pulled the shock arrow from the carriage's frame.

A shock arrows gets summoned and you let it loose as the fire arrows die down, stopping one in his tracks as the others rush in, Urbosa swipes hard with the hilt, making her opponent fall to one knee and gave a swift and lethal blow, the other tried to get close to you but you let off another shock arrow and Urbosa finished him off.
The room fell silent, only a few murmurs could be heard from the others hiding.

"I dont wanna jinx us but.. think we're clear.. for now."

Urbosa looks at you while giving an inquisitive look.
"Jinx?"

"Just another word for a curse."

"Ah, right.. ok, everyone stay close.
(y/n), keep the back covered, ok."

You nod and wait for everyone to pass, before you leave with the group, you grab the other circular blade and the spool of rope before catching up.

As you do, you walk past a table and spot your bag, you glance through the contents and to your relief, everything was still there.

Everything moved quickly, yiga clan rushed in waves as they tried to stop everyone from escaping, you parry blow after blow, letting arrows loose as Urbosa blew through their flimsy attempt at a defence.

You all make it outside, to your dismay, you realised where you were.
You were in the faron region.

Before you could gain your barings, arrows come flying down from above towards one of the children.
Using another gale, you get in front and raise your arm to brace, eyes closed and ready to take on more pain.

You hear the arrows hit but you didnt feel a thing.. you open your eyes and see an orange opac sheild suspended on your forearm, it mimicked the hylian sheild that link used time and time again but at the same time, it looked geometrical and rigid.
It was Daruk's protection.

There was no time to question why it looked different as more of the yiga clan were sprinting towards the group... if you could use his power now... could you use hers?..

You raise your hand with your fingers pinched together.. you held back just in case it was an area of affect as you saw on the switch.

"Everyone, get to Urbosa!"

You hold the line as everyone runs until it was safe, you then look at Urbosa who was understood but was hesitant.

"Trust me!"

She took a chance and snapped her fingers, a bolt of lightning falls down, crashing into the ground, shaking it violently as yiga clan fly in all directions.

It hit you too but what happened confirmed your suspicions as electricity cracked and popped, it slowly died off, trailing around you as it did.
You were now immune to electricity.

You spin on your heels and start running with the rest, you all kept running long after the arrows stopped.