Chapter 3

[Meanwhile near the cliffs of quince]

Link was watching a group of bokoblins jumping and screeching at each other around a fire as epona trotted along the edge of the river.

Revali was gliding overhead, surveying the area for any signs of shrines, soon enough he had soared down to glide next to link.

"... see anything?"

Link just shook his head.

"Siiiigh.. okay, im going to make one more round and thats it.. my wings are starting to ache."

Link pays no attention as he flaps his wings, rising back into the sky.
Just as he banks around and out of veiw, link spots a crevice leading somewhere.

Link gently hauls epona to stop and dismounts before investigating further.
As he walks through a narrow opening to spot a creepy looking statue, taking a few steps from its front, not far behind it was dozens more..

"Hey there!"

Link jumps out of his skin, turning his gaze to fall apon a man who looked to be in his late 50's.
Link waves, looking back at the statues dotted around the area.

"My name is Dr. Calip. Curious about the statues?"

Link looks back and nods.

"Well, after many years of research, I've come to the conclusion that there is a shrine hidden somewhere around this area."

Link takes a moment to look around, not even a hint of a shine could be seen, he turns back to give Dr. Calip a look of confusion.

After a moment of silence, he starts signing words.

"Are you sure?"

"Ah, so you're of royalty. And yes, im positive or i wouldn't have traded most of my possessions away for it."

"Okay, so any luck finding it?"

"Sigh.. no... Ive yet to find anything promisi-"

Out of no where, revali makes a hard landing by the two making them both jump back.

"Where in goddesses name were you!? You could have at least waited for me!"

Link pulled out a small book, a pencil and scribbled something down before showing it to revali.

"Whats wrong? Afraid im going to get myself killed?"

Revali raised a wing, resting it on top of his beak and shaking his head.

"No.. just afraid of what Zelda would say if I came back without you."

While the two bickered at each other, Dr. Calip had his jaw hanging from complete and utter shock.

"Y-you're.."

He two stop their bickering and look at Dr. Calip.

He clears his throat and tries again.

"Y-you're the champions, i-its an honour to meet you both!"