TWAALF

Hello all. I know that quite a few are getting frustrated with the story, but please do understand that everything is being planned. I have intentions behind every chapter. I apologize if it is not what you are looking for. I'm a potato author who focuses too much on details. Guess it is a flaw of mine.

But here is the next chapter anyway.

~~~

"This is ridiculous! You have no reason to do this!"

"Miss Chungha, please calm-"

"Don't tell me to calm down! I want answers!"

Chungha's voice could be heard in the administrative section of the building as she confronts one of the secretaries of the area. She and Somi were busy trying to reason with them and get them to give them an explanation of the sudden turn of events while Lisa, Jungkook and BamBam sat near the waiting area, all watching and listening in to the conversation while waiting. It was absolute madness that this happened. It was so out of the blue. They had it organised with the university and everything, and yet, they have had it swept under their feet.

"I'm afraid that there is nothing can be done. A donation has been given you see, and a new nature observatory is going to be built where your clubhouse is located, therefore Belvoire is authorised to tear it down to start construction."

"We had no fore warning of this! We had an agreement! As long as we manage the upkeep of the building, then we can use it for our dance club. How can Belvoire go back on its word like this!"

"You have to see the bigger picture Miss Chungha. Students in the biology and science department will be able to benefit in their studies if the observatory is built. We have to think of their needs and future."

"And by them, you mean those who have heavier pockets than everyone else, don't you?"

The secretary didn't answer, but it was clear all over their face that Chungha hit the nail right on the head. Chungha was shaking because she was so angry and she was just so close to lashing out at the secretary before Somi took her by the arm and pulled her away, also restraining herself from blowing her temper while the secretary took a big sigh of relief from their departer from their counter. The others looked at them solemnly as they walked towards them.

"And?" Jungkook asked. Chungha shook her head.

"They say there is nothing they can do. A huge donation has been given and a nature observatory is going to be built instead. And seeing that the building is still owned by Belvoire and no property transfer agreement was made, they can do whatever they want. There is literally nothing we can do."

"There has got to be something we can do!" Lisa said, looking at them with exasperation. She was one of the people who were the most upset by the sudden turn of events. She has always loved dance and with it being one of her majors, it was a very personal thing for the clubhouse to be taken away. They have all literally poured their blood, sweat and tears into making the building more operatable again. It became a small sanctuary for all of them. One which allows them to escape from the caste system placed in Belvoire.

But now it was getting taken away from them. Their escape and dream holder.

And all because of one Jennie Kim.

It was no doubt a personal attack against them all, but especially towards Jungkook and most importantly, Lisa. Because they had beaten Jennie and Kai at their own game, this is the vengeance which is being casted onto them. Just one conversation by the brunette, and now their dance club is crumbling down. All because of one, rich girl.

Jennie Kim.

Lisa's fists immediately tightened, and a heat filled her body so strong that she felt that she was going to explode. This is because of her. All because of her. And seeing her friends and members looking so defeated and downtrodden was just so torturous that she could scream. Being impaled by a thousand arrows would be better than seeing the pain of her friends. It was just unspeakable of how heartbroken they are over this notice.