TWEE-EN-TWINTIG

Hello everyone! So I have edited and cut so many things from this chapter. i had so many ideas of how the music festival will play out and it is so hard to put ideas down on paper. Or screen, in this case. But I hope that I have achieved satisfaction in this chapter and that you all will enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote and comment, they are my fuel for my writing. Hopefully I will reach the top ranking for something.

And on another note, I'm sure that we are all aware of the reported dating of our Queen Jennie and then King G-dragon. While I am happy for them, it does make it awkward for me as I have made GD as Jennie's father in this fic. I will continue with this, but in future, I most likely will not. Lol, dating news making this all awkward for me. I'm happy for them though and I hope GD treats Jennie right.

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~

Lisa was beyond shocked when Rose told her, listening to the entire story that the Australian told her about her love story and tragedy with the oldest Kim heiress. The meeting of one another, their first kiss, their secret dating, their multiple rendezvous, and then their breakup. Everything. And then seeing the tears which began to fall from the blonde's face absolutely broke the Thai's heart. She still loved Jisoo, it was quite obvious, but she loved herself as well.

"But why is it such a bad thing for the two of you to be together? Jisoo doesn't care about any of that class stuff."

Rose just gave her a watery smile, sadness in her eyes which have been hidden so well until now. She wiped her already tear streaked cheeks with her sleeve and shook her head.

"She might not but everyone else does. You should know by now that dating between the rich and poor are forbidden Lis. There would be terrible consequences if we were caught."

"But that's rubbish! You two love each other!"

"Yes, but Jisoo's parents have plans for her. Just like every other rich kid in Belvoire. They may have all the money in the world, but that does not mean that they are all happy. They have plans set in stone for them by their parents. They do not have a choice in their future. Most of them are married off to others to make a business alliance, no love at all and they must just live with it."

"But-"

"Lis, you have to understand that it is impossible. I was in a losing battle with Jisoo. I loved her, but I could never have her. She loved me, but she could never have me. She can't fight back against her parents. She is a Kim, and she is expected to take over the business, along with Jennie. We are from two different world and we are forbidden to love each other, along with every other secret couple in Belvoire."

"Wait...there's more?"

Lisa immediately thought back to the shop where she had witnessed the date between Joy and Sungjae. Two people from completely different worlds. Joy was one of the richest girls in Belvoire while Sungjae was a community college student who worked at a common coffee shop. Lisa's eyes widened as she realised that she may have in fact witnessed a forbidden relationship. And looking up to see Rose's knowing look, she realised that she was right.

"Of course there are Lisa. Is it not only natural to fall in love with someone who you can't have? There are plenty of secret couples on campus, you just need to look close enough to be able to find them."

"W-Wait, so...there are couples that are dating...totally different classes...and they do it in secret?"

Rose nodded. "Yes, because that is the only way that they can have the relationship. There will be big consequences to both parties if they were ever found out. The rich kids will suffer the wrath of their parents, while the poor kids while be completely ruined by their rich partner's parents because they dared to interfere in their poor child's future. Other rich families will shun them, and then no possible business alliances or partnerships can be made. It is a whole scandal in the most extreme way. There is no chance for the relationship to last. And I realised that before I broke up with Jisoo. I couldn't have her like I wanted to and so I decided to give her up instead."