SEWE-EN-DERTIG

Hello everyone. I hope you enjoyed the chaesoo content last chapter. I just could stand Jisoo being in pain anymore. Besides, they are so cute together. Hope you are still enjoying this story and please remember to vote and comment, they literally inspire me to do better.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

"I fell into a trap."

"What? What do you mean?' Asked Rose, her face on the screen on the Thai's phone as she held it above her head as she lay on the couch in her dorm.

"I fell into a trap. I was going in for a kiss. And now..." Lisa moved and flipped the screen on her phone to show her predicament. A hoody and sweatpants dressed Jennie with her head in Lisa's chest and her arms wrapped tightly around her. "She won't let me go."

"Mine." Jennie groaned in Lisa's chest, her body vibrating as she tightened her grip on the Thai. Rose raised her eyebrows in surprise, watching in awe as Lisa began to lightly smack the back of Jennie's head.

"Yes, I know but let go."

"Mine."

Hit.

"Mine."

Hit.

"Mine."

Hit.

"Mine."

"Dammit." Lisa huffed throwing her body back on the couch as Jennie made no attempt to let go, only tightening her grip even more on the blonde. Rose just stared in shock as Lisa flipped the screen back so that the Australian was looking at her now.

"Wow...I still can't believe that she is so...clingy."

"Shut up you stupid chipmunk." Jennie spoke from Lisa's chest, her tone sharp but muffled because of her using Lisa's chest as a pillow.

"Don't tell my girlfriend to shut up Jendeukie." Another muffled voice was heard and this time it was on Rose's side. Lisa quirked her eyebrow in question and Rose all but sighed before she moved the camera to show her own predicament which very much mirrored Lisa's. Jisoo was laying on top of Rose with her face in her chest, hugging her just as tightly as Jennie was hugging Lisa.

"Shut up Jisoo."

"Don't tell me to shut up either you disrespectful little worm."

"I don't want to hear that from you."

"I am older, and you shall listen to me."

"Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged."

"Alright that's enough. Jisoo, be nice." Rose scolded, gazing at the raven warningly as she held the phone in the air so that Lisa could only see her again. Lisa laughed when she heard the raven whine in the background. She was just a big pile of goo when she was with the Australian. She kind of reminded Lisa of a young puppy who was absolutely smitten with its owner.

"But I am defending your honour!"

"I don't need it to be defended thank you. Besides, I'm sure Lisa can handle your cousin very well on that side."

"Please, I am the one who wears the pants in this relationship." Jennie said, lifting her head to rest her chin on Lisa's chest. Lisa glanced down to her and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, really now?" She asked and Jennie smirked.

"Why of course. I don't take orders from anyone Lili."

"Ak okay. So, with that attitude in mind, no more cuddles."

"What?!"

Lisa all but shoved Jennie by the forehead off her and quickly got off the couch to hurry to her room where she then quickly locked it just as she heard a body run into it on the other side.