AGT

Hello All. Sorry for the previous chapter, was a kind of boring one. I'm also sorry that this story is being a little slow. I always have been terrible with getting the timeline moving so I hope you can forgive me. I am surprised you all are still reading those. Hope I can keep writing a story you will enjoy.

~~~

"You know, if you run now, there might be a chance to survive." Chaeyoung said, looking at Lisa from over the table.

Looking up from her books, Lisa looked at Chaeyoung weirdly. "Why on Earth would I run away?"

Chaeyoung looked at her as if the answer were obvious. "So that you can escape the fiery Queen B and her plans to squash you."

Lisa scoffed, shaking her head in disbelief. She, Chaeyoung and Seulgi planned to have a study session in the Belvoire library for one of their photography theory test which was coming up and she had just given the short art Major the details of what happened, surprised when she came storming to her when she was setting up her books at the table and demanding to know just what was going on. Lisa had forgotten yet again that word travels fast in Belvoire and the news that the woman who was noticed by Taemin and memorised his choreography by only watching it twice, as well as being the opposing force towards the head bitches in charge, was dancing against the King and Queen of a campus. Practically everyone knew at the end of the day. Rose included as she started praying for the blonde the minute she returned to the dorm that night.

"That girl is not going to squash me. I am going to beat her."

"Yeah, and I'm tall."

Lisa glared at the short girl and Chaeyoung just shrugged and sucked her lips in to show off her dimples.

"Your lack of faith in me is insulting."

"I don't have a lack of faith in you. If the two of you were on equal ground, I would definitely say that you have a chance to beat her. But in case you have forgotten, things aren't exactly equal at Belvoire."

She did have a point there. The upper level of the library was reserved for the rich kids and even that was fancier than the ground level the poorer kids were. She could see through the glass barriers that the rich kids had plush sofas, as well as computers for homework and super organised bookshelves for them to get books. While the level Lisa and Chaeyoung were on was just tables with wooden chairs, and long rows of Bookcases with no clear indications of what genre and what topics are where.

"Dance is dance. Its all up to interpretation."

"Yeah, and you have the King of dance himself judging you. Jennie is going to go all out as usual, along with Kai. So, you and Jungkook really have to work your asses off to get something at least as half decent as what the two of them have planned."

Lisa frowned, unsure on how to react to the new information. While she is not entirely certain about how practical assessments like this are done in Belvoire, it sounds like there is more to the story than to just dancing. She will have to ask Jungkook later when they have rehearsal. He has been here longer than her so he will know what Chaeyoung is talking about.

"Where is Seulgi anyway? She is supposed to be here by now." Lisa asked, hoping to change the conversation but also genuinely curious on where their other study buddy is. Chaeyoung smiled and waved her hand in the air.

"Oh, she is probably just getting her daily dosage. She'll be here soon, I'm sure."

"Daily dosage?" Lisa looked at Chaeyoung in question. "Is she sick or something?"

Chaeyoung had a secretive smile, telling Lisa that she knew something which the blonde did not know.

"Something like that..." She trailed off, snickering slightly as she decided to look back down at her textbook where she had highlighted an entire paragraph which she did not understand. Lisa looked at her questionably before shrugging and looking back down to read her textbook as well. Silence surrounded the two of them for a while before Chaeyoung raised her head again.