VYF

I apologize in advance for this chapter. I literally have horrible as I have so many ideas running through my head but picking just one scenario is so hard. Lol, this is why I struggle with writing. Too many ideas and not enough energy to type. I hope you all can be patient with me. It takes me some time to come up with each chapter because I don't want to rush it, but also I don't want to lag behind. This author is a procrastinating mess and I find myself wanting to write rather than do my university work, but then once I am at my laptop, I'm too lazy to type.

I'm just a lazy potatoe. Lol

But anyway, here is the lazy potatoe's next chapter for Queen B

~~~

Lisa's performance in class did a bigger impact than she thought it would. She wasn't expecting such a big reaction to come from the dance, she was just doing what any ither dance student would do and danced. But apparently memorising the dance at an astounding speed, getting offered a chance at a rich person privilege and then rejecting said offer, can guarantee that one will become the talk of the campus. And with the known fact that the Queen B herself was threatened by the Thai girl that she confronted her in the corridor and then slapped the stupid and smart out of her, Lisa literally found herself becoming a somewhat mysterious knight on campus.

She found herself getting greeted by other students and some of the other dorm dwellers would come over to her and Rose's dorm and simply wanting to get to know the blonde and asked just how the entire scenario went down. Lisa was careful of course, but it was a way for her to make friends and become more friendly with the students who were in the same financial class as her. She doesn't know if they see her as some kind of role model or something because she was anything but that, but she was glad to make the students feel somewhat more confident. The fact that Lisa proved that a rich student could get noticed and offered a chance to a privilege was somewhat inspiring.

But while it has been all great to be able to make friends with more people and to have the fist impression stain on her slightly removed, it does not mean it was all sunshine and rainbows. Because even though she has appealed to the poorer public, the rich public was anything but impressed.

The cheers she had gotten from the richer kids from class was only a fluke. They were just caught up in the moment. But now it seems that the rich public were not happy to have the serenity of the campus abrupted by a transfer student, a transfer student who practically just went to head with the Queen of the campus.

The first time when Lisa realised what predicament she was in was the time when she found herself getting dumped with ice coffee all over her head and clothes when she was walking down the corridor from class and suddenly two rich students stormed up to her and all but decanted the entire caffeinated drinks on top of her, glaring and smirking darkly at her as she looked at them in shock before storming off. At first, she thought it was just two rich kids just being asses, but when similar events began to occur, she realised that it was more than that.

It was a message. She just disrupted the system, and they didn't like that. More specifically, Jennie didn't like it.

While she has gathered enough information from everyone about the feline, Lisa has understood that Jennie has almost never been bested before. While she was at the top of her business major, with her cousin being on par with her, dance was something which she held to heart. She was incredibly talented and has even starred in music videos with celebrities, attended VIP shows and has even made her music which has been used by entertainment companies.

Her whole life she has been known as a prodigy and it is a well-known fact around the campus that Jennie was perfect at almost everything. Even at the beginning of Freshman year, Jennie joined the dance class and had perfected each assignment and choreography even though she joined the class mid-way through the year. She has won awards from the university for her business and dancing. Two completely contrasting majors and yet she has perfected them all. She was a literal prodigy and everyone either cops out of a competition or assignment when they find out that Jennie is participating. With her talent, as well as her influence, Jennie wins everything.