DRIE

Hope you all are enjoying the story so far. Please do take the time to listen to the songs I add, I like to think that they set the mood of the chapter. And if they don't, then I just like the song. Lol. Thank you all for the comments and votes so far, I really appreciate it. Hopefully more will read my story :D

Anyway, here is chapter three of Queen B.

~~~

This was not how Lisa was expected her day at Belvoire to be going. While she did manage to get herself registered and fill in all the necessary documents, she did not expect to receive the full, intensive break down of what exactly happens at this University. She went head to toe with the Ice Princess of the school, only to then come face to face to the supposed Queen B of the school.

Jennie Kim.

Her name itself just tells the blonde that she is someone to be noticed. The girl's face is still in her mind. Not a blemish or flaw on her face or body, enticing feline eyes that just enrapture you on the spot. Lisa certainly found herself getting rooted to the ground when the feline brunette fixed her gaze on her. Everything about her screamed rich and powerful, as well as the vibe that she is not someone to be messed with.

But at the moment, Lisa could not care about that as she washed herself under the shower, grumbling as she rinsed her hair of the soap suds of her shampoo. After the whole stand off thing with Irene and Jennie, along with getting doused with probably ripped off purified water, Rose thought it would be best for them to retreat back to the dormitory and to lay low for the rest of the day.

Yeji was incredibly apologetic to the blonde for getting herself noted by Jennie, but she was grateful for her kind efforts. It is not every day for someone to stand up to one of the ruling people of the university and it sounds like Irene is second to the most powerful in the university to Jennie. So, it was not every day for her to be taken on by someone else. And that someone was surprisingly Lisa, the foreign transfer who does not know the rules of the University yet.

Lisa brushed off Yeji's apologies and simply said she will do it again if the freshman runs through the similar experience again and the blonde meant it. No one deserves to be bullied and treated like dirt like Yeji was being treated by the Ice princess. And if she sees someone else getting bullied like that, Lisa already knows that she will step in to help. Everyone needs a helping hand when facing a problem and Lisa intends to be that hand which everyone needs.

Jackson shook his head and chuckled, ruffling up her already wet hair before offering to walk Yeri to her to someplace where she could wash up and with a bright blushing face, Yeji nodded and found herself getting lead away by the black haired rebel who waved farewell to the Australian and Thai transfers.

By the time Lisa and Rose arrived at the dorms, practically everyone in the dorms already knew about the confrontation which Lisa had with Irene and Jennie. Some of the other girls who were living in the dorm popped out of their rooms to catch a look at the woman who decided to confront the two girls leading woman in the university. Some even smiled and complimented her for doing so, earning thumbs ups and even some high fives which the blonde accepted with confusion.

Rose didn't say anything but lead the two of them back to the dorms, opening it up with her ID card and then opening up for the two of them. She headed towards one of the cupboards in the room and pulled out a few towels and handed it to the blonde who was busy trying to tug at the wet shirt which was sticking to her abdomen.

"Go on and take a shower, we can talk after wards. I'll order us some food."

"You can order food?"

Rose chuckled and gave her a 'really' look. "You have seen some of the students here. Is that really a question?"

Lisa shrugged and chose not to answer as she walked towards the bathroom while Rose went to the kitchen to look at the various takeaway menus which she had. Lisa quickly undressed herself, grimacing as she pulled her wet clothes off her and quickly got into the shower and sighed as the hot water hit her skin. While it was nowhere as bad as Yeji's coffee stain, the sensation of wet clothes was not pleasant, and she just wanted to distract herself as she began to wash her hair and her body.