DERTIG

Hello everyone. So my tournament will begin on the 9 April, so I will be very busy for a week and will be unable to update. But I will try my best to give you all the best content that I can. Hope you all are still staying healthy.

Just as a side note, due to some confusion in the previous chapter. Blackpink Rose says Rose in the story, While Twice Chaeyoung is referred to as Chaeyoung. It is just easier for the story.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~~~

You know that feeling when you are just existing? That you are just another face in the crowd who holds no greater significance than any other person beside you? Like you are a wandering spirit in a mass of bodies whose existence is not noticed at all. You are just invisible and feel hollow on the inside just as you are on the outside.

Well, that was how Lisa was feeling.

It was like the life has been sucked out of the Thai, leaving behind a shell of the blonde who was simply existing just for the sake of existing. She drifted her way class to class as if she were a spirit left behind in the world and her soul is simply shimmering like a dim light of a dying candle. She felt no motivation at all to do anything, not evening dancing or photography helping her in any case.

And Lisa didn't even try to hide it, her sudden downtrodden behaviour quickly noticed by her friends. She could see the worry in her friend's eyes as they looked at her during class and lunch times. The dance club members are especially worried as her movements are sluggish in the practice room and the usual drive that she has when she is dancing has all but evaporated. They were worried about her, especially since she is a naturally bright person.

But Lisa just could not bring herself to be cheerful or energetic because any type of happiness which she has just been sucked out of her body and she has been like that ever since that night in the dance club practice room where she shared a moment with Belvoire's resident Queen B.

Yes, Jennie Kim is the reason for the way she is now. And the worst part is that she can't even tell people that she is the reason why she feels so lifeless.

Of course, Rose is the only person who really knows that is going on in the Thai's life. Lisa remembers eventually making her way back to the dorms after the incident, tearstained, swollen eyes and simply broken in half from the inside out. She shuffled through the corridors, thankfully not running into anyone before reaching her dorm room, fumbling with her card before stepping inside, getting welcomed by a dimly lit living room and the sounds of the TV going as Rose was busy watching a movie.

The Australian turned in question at the sound of the door opening and when she first recognised the Thai's figure, her mouth opened to ask how it all went. But then she stopped herself and then zeroed in on the obvious features of the blonde's tears and heartbreak and she all but leapt up from the couch and hurried towards the Thai and wrapping her in a tight hug, something which just made the Thai collapse into her best friend's arms, her heart opening up once again and newly formed tears escaping out of her eyes and sob ripping themselves out of her throat as she clutched onto the Australian.

She was broken. Just so broken.

An average person would think that she is probably being pathetic. She is acting like she has been dumped by her lover. Which the thought is even worse because she and Jennie aren't even a thing. Friends are even a tittle out of this world which Lisa doesn't think she can describe her relationship with Jennie. She doesn't know any more. She just doesn't know what to think anymore about the feline eyed brunette.

The morning after, Lisa had a throbbing headache and her eyes were so red and swollen from crying, Lisa decided to just skip the day's classes and brood in her room instead. She cannot stand the idea of seeing the very person who broke her heart in two in class today. Lisa was not going to torture herself like that. And she was not going to humiliate herself further as she had helped the brunette literally fix her entire performance for the audition choreography kissed her, and then was left in the just as the brunette completely shut off from her.