VYF-EN-VIERTIG

Hello everyone, hope you all are still interested in this story. Thanks so much  for the support and love you have sent my way. I appreciate all of you efforts for liking my story and sharing it with others. Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Here is the next chapter

~~~

Happiness is when your heart is at its most content state. And for Lisa, her heart was the most content when she woke up and the first thing that she saw was Jennie.

Last night was phenomenal in so many ways. She and Jennie made up in the most delightful and meaningful way and it went on for hours until the two of them finally fell into a peaceful slumber with their arms wrapped around each other and their legs entwined. And now Lisa had woken up and she was blessed with the sleeping face of an angel.

A smile immediately crawled across the Thai's face and Lisa couldn't help but lift her hand to trail her fingertips along Jennie's skin, careful to not wake her up. Jennie's skin was incredibly soft and smooth, clearly her skin routine doing its proper job, but Lisa honestly thinks that everything about Jennie is just perfect, skincare products or not. Lisa's hand trailed down Jennie's plump cheek and down her jaw and neck before finally meeting the material of Lisa's hoody which she wore last night.

After the wonderful rounds of makeup sex, the two of them had enough energy to clean themselves up in the bathroom, which may have led to another makeup round which diminished the rest of their energy, not that Lisa was complaining. But Lisa managed to slip on the pyjamas she had brought in her nightery bag while Jennie just slipped on a clean pair of underwear and picked Lisa's hoody off the floor and slid it on before climbing into bed.

And Lisa just has to say that Jennie making grabby hands at her to come join her after getting changed just makes the blonde swoon so much that she swears that she could fly to the moon by now.

But today was a new today, most importantly, it was the day for the dance practical. Thinking about it now, she actually can't wait to get it over with because it very much represented the whole reason why she and Jennie had gotten into a fight in the first place. So once it was done, Lisa is sure things will calm own for a bit. That is, until the next assignment.

But she will only worry about that later. Right now she was going to enjoy this quality time with Jennie, it being a blessing that she was only granted during the holidays to wake up next to Jennie in the same bed. She was going to milk it as much as she can. She tugged Jennie closer and nestled her face in the brunette's neck, inhaling the natural scent of her girlfriend.

Vanilla. Her absolute favourite.

She held onto Jennie closely, simply enjoying the warmth of her body against her own and she pressed light kisses to her neck, simply unable to stop herself. And that was what most likely had woken up the brunette as Lisa heard and felt a slight rumble before hands moved to her back and hugged her closer. She felt Jennie's hair move until she felt lips on her hairline.

"Morning."

Jennie's voice was slightly raspy, her waking up voice slightly rough but so sexy at the same time that Lisa smiled as her heart skipped a beat at the sound. Lisa moved away slightly and smiled when she saw Jennie's feline eyes groggily looking at her, clearly still fighting the sleep she very much loved. She leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to Jennie's lips, smiling when she heard Jennie's appreciative hum at the action.

"Morning. Sleep well?"

"Very much. Last night really took a lot out of me."

"Oh really? Well, then that means I did a good job then." Lisa said cheekily, blushing slightly as she recalled everything that happened last night. Jennie's eyes lit up and a lazy smirk crawled along her face as she moved her hands to cup Lisa's neck.