TWEE-EN-VYFTIG

Hi all, don't know when I will update again but hopefully you will all enjoy this chapter I cooked up for you.

Some interesting things will be happening in this chapter ; )

Enjoy!

~~~

Of course Jennie had her own club.

Why wouldn't she have her own club? She was rich enough as is already, so just tossing in the owner of a club is a little side thing. Oh and to just make the deal sweeter, Jisoo happens to be the co-owner of the club too. Guess them and their fathers are more alike than Lisa thought because clearly co-owning between relatives seems to be a Kim thing.

Though Lisa wasn't really complaining. She was just...well...miffed. Though she doesn't really have a reason to be because it is not like she asked her girlfriend if she owned any clubs or buildings, but then again, she wouldn't ask something like that in the first place because that wasn't really something that you just randomly ask your partner. It's just not a normal thing to ask. And besides, she had no reason to be miffed, its was Jennie's life after all. She was just miffed about not knowing that about her girlfriend.

But then again, her relationship with Jennie isn't exactly normal. The circumstances of their relationship seemed to be that of a telenova, or a romance novel, not that she was complaining because as long as she had Jennie, she was happy.

And by all the powers above, she was so proud of the brunette. Jennie did it. She had won a traineeship to SM. The blonde still can't help but smile as she recalls the dance performance of her girlfriend. Like a red femme fatale, Jennie seduced the entire audience. She glided along the stage in the performance and completely enraptured everyone, including Lisa. She was just so brilliant.

Lisa did not get to meet with Jennie afterwards, the rush of the whole competition getting to her and her friends, and of course the invitation given to the whole group from Hoseok and Jimin. While past Lisa would definitely be suspicious of such an invitation, especially from two rich kids, she had come to oddly befriend Jimin and Hoseok, the two of them not being the worst that Belvoire had to offer. Guess the three of them bonded when they participated in Taemin's comeback together, all of them being on the same level who danced side by side together along with their idol professor.

It is strange how things turn out, but she was not complaining. They were decent men and due to the fact that they were inviting them to join them and the other rich kids in the celebrations of the Open Day, well who was she not to trust them. She could quite honestly call them friends, and they haven't done anything to her or the other music club students aside than compete against them in class.

Lisa and the others eventually arrived back to their own dorms to get ready for the party, it being decided beforehand that they will take BamBam's and Jackson's cars to the club. Hoseok and Jimin did say that their other friends were also invited to the party, so that made Lisa even more excited as her friends could celebrate alongside with her because if it wasn't for their constant support in her and the others preparation for their solos, they probably wouldn't have gotten as far as they had hoped. They deserved to celebrate just as much as they did.

Both Rose and Lisa arrived back to their dorm and quickly showered before getting changed into their own respective outfits, Rose deciding to wear a denim skirt with a blue top which showed off her shoulder and stomach, truly showing off her thin figure, finished off with some makeup which really made her eyes pop. Lisa couldn't help but wolf whistle when she walked into the living room where the Australian was waiting on her phone.

"Damn, Jisoo is going to have a midnight snack tonight."

She laughed when she was finally met with a pillow to the face, Rose blushing at the innuendo before checking Lisa out and giving her a hum of approval before suddenly smirking.