SES-EN-DERTIG

Thank you all for supporting me this far. I know some of you were not impressed with my joke last chapter and I am sorry but not sorry lol. Don't worry, I will finish this book.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

Rose often wonders to herself how her life would have been if she was born someone else.

She could have been the son of a farm, or a daughter of a socialite. She could be someone growing up on the rough end of town or she could have been a military brat than moved from country to country. She could have had all sorts of different lives and she wonders if they would be better than the one that she has now.

Rose loves her parents, she truly does. They have supported her dream in becoming a singer ever since she was little. Rose still remembers when her father gifted her with a guitar on her twelfth birthday. She was attached to it for the whole week, simply learning how to play and singing whatever song that came to mind.

She loves music and growing up, she found herself turning to it in different stages of her life. When she first entered high school and she was a bundle of nerves, when she won at the talent show of her school and was a mixture of excitement and happiness as she proudly held her guitar as she received her award, and then of course, when she attended Belvoire and fell in love.

She had not been that experienced in love, no one in Australia ever catching her eye. Or rather she simply did not find the one.

Alice has always teased her about that endlessly, how she believes in fate and believes that there is someone made for her somewhere in the world. Mystical thinking maybe, but Rose believes that everyone is tied by fate and somewhere out there is someone who yearns to be loved just as Rose yearns to be. She wants to be able to have someone who fits her perfectly. Someone who will love her endlessly despite her flaws, someone who will take care of her and make her feel like she was the only girl in the world for them.

She wanted to be cherished, and in return, she would do the same. She wanted the type of love where she could her whole self into it and get the same in return. She wanted a partner for life, a partner in crime. She always said that once she gets married, it will be for forever. She doesn't want to ever go through a divorce. When she slips on that wedding band, it will never come off. Because the person she will be marrying will be her soulmate and they never will be separated from each other. She wanted to find the one.

And the one was Jisoo.

Jisoo just swept the Australian off her feet, wooing her with her dorky charms and bright personality. She had such a big reptation at Belvoire, being the daughter of one of the co-owners, as well as being the cousin to the Queen B Jennie Kim. She was practically a celebrity. And yet she wanted to be with someone like Rose. A common girl from Australia who wanted to be a musician.

Rose often had to pinch herself that it was in fact real that she was with the raven. Jisoo was just so ethereal and a beautiful case all on her own. She had a tender heart, a should of responsibility, and a fun side which not everyone was aware of. Jisoo had the biggest heart that there was and the most stable of minds. She has gotten Jennie out of a lot of trouble in the past and she has accepted her fate as being the heir to her father's company, as well as her uncles alongside Jennie.

She truly did think that love would conquer all. She truly believed that if she just carried it out, then she would get her long wished happily ever after. She loved Jisoo, she truly did. Her stomach always fluttered when she saw the raven and a smile immediately crawled along her face when she was pulled into a hug by the older Kim. She never got tired of looking at Jisoo's face and she loved kissing those heart shaped lips which were always so moisturised and soft. They invited her in every time, and the kisses which Jisoo gave her made her feel loved, like she was the only girl in the world for the raven.