AGT-EN-VYFTIG

Hello everyone, finally found some motivation to write this.

Hope you all enjoy it.

~~~

Through all the years that Lisa has lived on this earth, she has learnt that there is a manual for everything. Cooking recipes, DIY projects, a lot of 'How to..." manuals; however, for the life of her, there is no manual to prepare the blonde for meeting the ex-girlfriend of her current girlfriend who had happened to make a significant impact on her said girlfriend to the extent that she is manically obsessed with the downfall of all people below her station.

Lisa loves Jennie, she has made it obvious enough, but she is worried about her because the way she has been behaving since the arrival of Wendy, or rather her reintroduction in her life, is not healthy. Lisa is more than happy to be a supporting pillar for Jennie, but she will not be the punch bag of her emotional repression. Lisa has tried her best to make it known to Jennie that she was there for the brunette to talk to, but Jennie was making it fairly obvious to the Thai that she did not want to talk, and it hurt her, in more than an emotional way.

Things have been bad between Jennie and Lisa because the brunette simply refused to talk to her. Lisa has continued to reach out to her, but her phone calls go unanswered, and her texts go unread. Lisa is going mad with worry and frustration, hence the reason behind her insanity in meeting the very woman who was the cause of everything.

Lisa nervously rubbed at the strap of her camera bag as she nervously made her way towards the decided location of the meeting. It would have been too suspicious for her to borrow one of her friend's cars because then they would have questions which she would be unable to answer. It was tricky enough itself to convince Rose that she was going out for the day and should not wait up for her for any of the meals. Rose had questions of course, a hint of worry obvious in her eyes because she has been the constant witness of Lisa's turmoil to the antics of her girlfriend, but when Lisa told her she was going to walk around the city for some inspiration for her photography final, then did she become quickly appeased by the blonde's reasoning.

Lisa was actually surprised that she managed to convince Rose since she is usually such a bad liar.

But that was besides the point, the fact that she was about to meet Wendy one-on-one was terrifying for the blonde to comprehend. This was the woman who was the big enigma within the rich class, or rather, in the social circles of Jennie and Jisoo Kim. Perhaps one could say that she was the massive crack to the foundation of everything in Belvoire, but that would be a bit cruel to say. Afterall, Wendy was just a young teen when it all happened, she couldn't do much to the situation aside from live through the experiences.

Her parents on the other hand...

Nope.

Not going there.

Not a chance.

Lisa sighed as she walked around the corner, being careful not to collide with others as they went on their daily lives in the city streets. Lisa had seen a few of her fellow peers in the streets, shooting them a wave when they noticed her, but otherwise Lisa continued making her way to the meeting spot, her bundle of nerves growing in size with each footstep. While Lisa had gone over some notes on what she could say to Wendy last night, everything she wrote done was clear from her head as she got closer, any remnant of them gone when she finally saw the sign of the meeting spot.

Queendom

At the very place where all of this crumbling had begun. Lisa couldn't help but swallow at the sight of the sign, pausing in her footsteps as she tried to calm herself enough to continue towards the restaurant. Although she did not have much time as she was suddenly bumped into from behind by an old man, a glare tossed her way before he moved on after Lisa gave him a clumsy apology. Lisa sighed to herself.