EEN-EN-SESTIG

Hello everyone.

I would just like to thank you all who have supported me so far with my kofi and twitter.

I really appreciate your support and help and I hope that I can continue to write stories that you all will adore.

Here is the next chapter for all of you.

Thank you for everything so far.

~~~

.....

....

...

..

.

"What proof do you have?"

"...What?"

The arrogant smirk which Kai had on his face fell at Lisa's question, the blonde standing before him with tightened fists and narrowed eyes as she glared at the male heir, daring him to speak. Kai furrowed his eyebrows, almost as if he was confused by the blonde's question despite it being so simple.

"I said 'what proof do you have?'. What proof can you give me to support this sudden claim that you have about Jennie and me.? Because right now, I call bullshit."

While Lisa would hardly say she is well acquainted with Kai, that idea being a very long shot and impossible occurrence, she would say that she knows him well enough that he is all talk. He is the very paragon of the type of rich kids which Lisa hated the most. He was arrogant, know-it-all, and had a superiority complex which was so fragile that she could knock it down with a single gust. But the problem with prideful people is that they were unable to fully be knocked down, in fact, if one decided to push them down, they would do whatever they could to bring you down with them, and as of right now, Kai was trying to do that with Lisa and Jennie.

"You have no idea who you are messing with Lice." Kai started, but Lisa scoffed, shaking her head before glaring at him.

"I think I do. I am currently looking at an spoilt, immature man – no wait,, not a man, a boy – who is busy throwing a tantrum because things are not going his way. You think you can just come up here and toss threats my way? Kai...let me tell you something, I am not scared of you. Even if you think that something like this can scare me, let me tell you now that it doesn't. Nothing you do can scare me, not even this."

...

..

.

Kai started laughing, and not just a mere chuckle, but a full-blown laugh. He tilted his head back and laughed as if Lisa had told him a funny joke. It was actually a bit intimidating because Lisa had no idea why he was laughing. She took a step back away from the male heir as he continued laughing, glancing around if there was anybody else to bare witness to the insanity that Kai was currently demonstrating.

And then he suddenly stopped.

Kai leveled his head back in place and stared at Lisa with his dark eyes, his mouth fixed in a straight line before he crossed his arms over his chest, trying to make himself bigger than he already was.

"Lisa...you have no idea just who you are messing with. Me...I am more than just 'a boy' that you claim I am."

He took a threatening step towards Lisa, but instead of retreating, Lisa stood firm. There was nothing more that bullies liked than the fear of their prey and Lisa was going to prove to him right here and now that she was not scared of him...even though she was panicking on the inside. But he didn't need to know she was panicking. In Belvoire, every single person on campus had a façade and Lisa's was one that did not take shit from anyone, not even from the apparent King of the campus.