NEGE-EN-VYGTIG

Oompa

Loompa

Dooble-dee-do

I'd like for you all to know

That I love you

~~~

With renewed confidence and determination, Lisa found herself marching in the direction of Belvoire with a plan in mind. While she did not expect her meeting with Wendy to go as well as it did, she was grateful that it happened because she now had a full understanding of Jennie's past. Lisa wanted to help Jennie through her past trauma, but she would only be able to do that if she knew the full story. She knows that it is up to Jennie to tell her when she is ready but from she has learnt through her time with being with Jennie, is that Jennie tends to close up and bundle her emotions to herself.

Jennie hated being vulnerable to others, that much Lisa has learnt about the brunette. From all the problems she has faced with Jennie, she knows that the only way that she could get through to her is with brute force. Yes, she has suffered because of it, but in the end it has only helped their relationship and each other. Lisa understands that Jennie will be angry by the fact that she went to see Wendy behind her back, especially since the other blonde was treated as one massive secret by everyone who knows of her existence, but she is certain that she will eventually understand that it was necessary for the two of them to meet.

Afterall, Lisa is the one that Jennie is dating now, she was entitled to know about the trauma caused by her previous ex in order to not make the same mistakes she did. Hurting Jennie is the last thing that Lisa wants to do, so if she has to take a few barbed words from her girlfriend once she confesses the truth, then so bet it. It will only be for the greater good.

When Lisa has walked about two blocks away from Wendy's restaurant, she immediately pulled out her phone to call Jennie, wanting to talk to her as soon as possible. But as usual, her phone call went unanswered. Lisa tried a few more times, hoping that Jennie would finally become either too annoyed or guilty at the constant calls, but again, they went answered. Lisa couldn't help but sigh at her girlfriends antics before sending her a few text messages as she continued her way back to Belvoire to try meet with her.

Hey, I really need to talk with you. Are you at Belvoire?

Nini, I really need to talk to you.

I get you are upset and everything, but please can we meet up?

I'm going to head to our coffee spot. If you don't show up within 20 minutes, I'm heading to your dorms.

Jennie, I really need to talk with you. I have some important stuff to say.

Please answer me.

Lisa hoped that Jennie would answer back, especially since she was emphasizing on the importance of the two of them meeting. She has tried calling and messaging Jennie multiple times since the who argument in her dorm, but they have all gone unanswered. Jennie was still so angry to the extent that she wasn't even willing to interact with her outside of the class. It has been quite some time since Belvoire has witnessed a standoff between the two women, not that it really mattered since it was all for show anyway.

It hurt Lisa, it obviously did, and it was going to be something she was going to bring to attention when she spoke with Jennie, but she was not going to linger on that now. She needed to be the adult between the two of them. Jennie needed to pull herself out of this cycle of hate and torment that she was currently cocooning herself in. It wasn't healthy and if Lisa had to physically pull her out of it kicking and screaming, then so be it.