VYF-EN-VYFTIG

Hey everyone, its been a while.

So I tried my best to slip in as much writing time in my schedule for all of you, especially since you have been waiting so patiently. Hopefully this chapter is enough to make it up to all of you.

Thank you for the support you have given me this far.

~~~

Silence.

Silence was the only thing that could be heard in the restaurant.

Even though it was just Lisa and Jennie in the restaurant, along with the staff, practically no one was moving or saying a word. A pin could be dropped and would make a louder echo than any voice in the room could, because it seemed that even time halted to a stop when Jennie uttered the name that was responsible for everything.

Wendy.

Lisa will not lie and say she has not pictured what the infamous Wendy would look like. Speaking about her was like walking through a field of landmines, and Lisa has never been fond of putting herself in danger, so she simply decided to drop it. It should not matter, since from all that she has learnt about the woman, is that she was out of Korea and getting on with her own life. Neither Jennie, Jisoo, or anyone else aware of her existence knew about her whereabouts or doings, they simply moved on with their own lives just like Wendy had done with her own.

But it seemed that reality wanted to play a cruel joke on everyone, because it seemed that it decided that it was time to upset the balance which has been set ever since the departure of the very woman who had changed Jennie's world for the worst.

The first thing which Lisa thought was that she was pretty. Wendy stood in front of their table, a green apron wrapped around her waist while her shirt sleeves were rolled up to her elbows, showing off pleasantly smooth looking skin, slightly pale, but delightfully so that it almost seemed like she was kissed by the moon goddess. She had a flawless figure, healthy and toned from what Lisa could see in her jeans and blue long sleeve collared shirt, along with a pretty face that had bright brown eyes that were locked with the eyes of Lisa's girlfriend...or rather, Wendy's ex-girlfriend.

The grip that Jennie had on Lisa's was painfully tight, her nails digging into the back of her hand, cemented indents in them that Lisa would not be surprised to have blood in them if she happened to look, or if she was granted the opportunity to have her hand back. But the pain which she was feeling in her hand was nothing compared to the emotional turmoil she was currently feeling right now, her eyes darting between her girlfriend and her ex as she stared at each other with gaping jaws.

The colour in Jennie's face was completely gone, Jennie looking paler than a clean sheet straight from the shelves of a shop, while she gaped in stunned shock at the sight of her ex-girlfriend in front of her, a woman whom she had not seen for more than a decade ago. She could almost resemble a Michael Angelo statue with how frozen she was in her seat, Lisa worrying at a point if she was breathing or not.

"Jennie..."

Lisa didn't know what to do or what to say. There was not exactly a handbook for this, on how to act when your lover meets with the person who had completely turned their world around but then stomped their heart into pieces until they left nothing else but dust and completely altering the personality of said lover due to the aftereffects of such a breakup, when they were kids much less.

...

..

.

Yeah, there was nothing she could do, other than saying the name of her girlfriend, but it seemed that even Lisa's voice fell upon deaf ears because Jennie didn't even acknowledge her. She simply continued to stare at Wendy, her eyes glancing down every few seconds to take in the sight of her, her body, her clothes, and everything, but always returning to her face where she locked eyes with brown ones which were scrutinizing her just as much as she was.