NEGE-EN-TWINTIG

Hello everyone. Hope you all are staying healthy. I am absolutely wrecked while writing this chapter because my coach killed me and my team during training this morning. I am literally so tired, my body is so angry with me, especially my legs because I had to do so much leg work. But I am alive so that's good news!

Thank you all for the comments and votes, but lets keep them coming! They are like jet fuel for me to write. Thank you for the support thus far.

Here is the next chapter.

~~~

Lisa tapped her pen against the surface of the desk as she listened to the professor drone on about the history behind the art during the 17th century. She was bored out of her mind and she was just antsy with what was to come later tonight.

She had agreed to help Jennie with the Taemin's audition choreography, something she never thought that she would be doing considering just how amazing of a dancer Jennie already is. Cause really, Jennie is a respectable choreographer herself, coming up with the one at the auditions, as well as the performance at the music festival. Lisa has also seen Jennie first-hand with her choreography creations, being her partner for the one dance practical for dance class.

Jennie is extremely talented, and she is a dance prodigy, something which is noticed even in the entertainment world already as when she and Jennie went on their reward for winning their duo dance, she was already quite known by the staff members. She is talented and so for her to actually ask for help from Lisa, someone who is nearly as advantageous as her, was shocking.

But Lisa won't say no to spending more time with the brunette, happy that she can help her in some kind of way.

While she half-listened to the professor, she turned to glance at Chaeyoung, who was feigning that she was reading her textbook while as a matter of fact she was busy gazing at Mina, who was busy taking diligent notes. Grinning mischievously, Lisa slowly reached out and then suddenly pulled Chaeyoung's textbook out from under her, causing her to fall flat face onto the desk surface.

"Son of a bitch!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, grabbing her nose immediately as she lifted her head up from the desk.

Almost immediately, everyone turned their heads in Chaeyoung's and Lisa's direction, Lisa immediately letting go of the book and mock looked at Chaeyoung in surprise and shock, feigning ignorance as she stared at the tigress as she clutched at her nose.

"Miss Son! I will not have such crass language in my classroom!"

Chaeyoung flushed pink and immediately stuttered out an apology to the professor, who looked less than impressed at Chaeyoung's blatant swearing in the class. Chuckles immediately broke out among all the students and Lisa couldn't help but join them, dodging the punch which the short girl tossed her way and grinning widely at the fierce glare she was given.

"What?"

"You bitch! You did that on purpose!"

"I have no idea what you are talking about. The book went for a walk, that is all."

"Bullshit it went for a walk!"

"Yes, it did. You just didn't notice because you were too busy staring at Mina."

Chaeyoung immediately flushed pink, and her mouth opened and closed a few times with a few chocked words coming out of them.

"I...uh...I-I...I wasn't staring at her!"

"Oh really? So, there is just an interesting artwork on the other side of the room?"

"I-I..."

Lisa grinned widely, taking great delight in the multiple shade that the shorter girl was going in the face. She then glanced behind her and hummed out loud.