VIER-EN-VYFTIG

Hello everyone, surprising you all with an update. I would like to thank you for all the support you have given me this far, I truly appreciate it.

~~~

Jennie's lips were hot against hers, dominating Lisa with her tongue as she tugged Lisa closer to her with her hands around her neck. Lisa's hands automatically went to Jennie's waits, fingers greedily stroking the bare skin of Jennie's back as the two of them pressed up close together like two magnets. Their tongue became entwined with one another, doing the dance that only they know as they completely took everything from each other.

Passion, love, and desire, that was what Lisa felt in Jennie's kiss. She could feel how much Jennie was craving for her, especially since this was the first time that they were seeing each other after the whole performance. Even though was swept up with all of the excitement of coming to the afterparty with her friends and celebrating at a VIP club, she wanted to see Jennie most of all. Rose was lucky enough to get to be with her girlfriend at the start of the party, so Lisa was simply waiting for the time when she will be reunited with her own girlfriend.

And it seemed that Jennie shared the same sediments as one of her hands slipped down to wrap around her shoulders, tugging to impossibly closer while her other hand remained on her neck as she kissed her.

But of course the need of oxygen did become a priority and when the two of them finally separated, Lisa was panting from being deprived of air for so long. But that did not stop Jennie as she immediately trailed her lips along Lisa's jaw and then down her neck, pressing open kisses to her skin and humming against it when she tasted the slightly salty taste on Lisa's skin, no doubt the result of her dancing earlier.

"J-Jennie..." Lisa moaned, her fingers digging into Jennie's lower back, which made the brunette up in response as she had decided to settle on Lisa's pulse point, sucking and nipping at it, no doubt determined to leave a mark.

"Y-You're here..." She said lamely, Jennie's mouth doing an excellent job at keeping her mind off track. Jennie pulled away from Lisa's neck to flash her a smirk.

"I own the club."

She then immediately pressed her lips to Lisa's again, tongue slipping past to the barriers to meet with Lisa's tongue again, twirling it and completely making the blonde succumb to her kiss. Not that the blonde minded, because being kissed by Jennie was one of the best things ever and after everything that she has experienced tonight, she was more than happy to accept all the affections that the brunette wanted to give her.

All the things that happened tonight...it was honestly so shocking to her. Irene and Seulgi being together, Joy and Xiumin's relationship and the circumstances of their engagement...just what else was the blonde going to learn about tonight which would just put her mind into a bigger mess than it already was? She doesn't think she could handle another surprise; her heart just wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Come back to me." Jennie suddenly growled against Lisa's lips, pulling away for just a breath before pressing her lips back to Lisa's, making the blonde frown slightly as she pulled away to take another breath.

"What do you mean?" She uttered before Jennie pressed her lips against hers again, silencing for a good long while before pulling away.

"Your mind is somewhere else. Focus on me." She leaned in to press a fiery kiss to her lips again before pulling away with a heated look in her eyes. "Only me."

"H-How could I not?" Lisa breathed, making a pleased smile to crawl along Jennie's face before she began to push the blonde backwards, moving her until Lisa suddenly felt something hit her lower back, which then prompted Jennie to grab her by the back of her thighs and pick her up before placing her on a flat surface. She stepped closer to Lisa so that she was standing in between her legs, her hands now pressed against Lisa's stomach, no doubt feeling her abdomen muscles which made the blonde's breath hitch.