DERTIEN

Hi all, hope you all have been well and healthy so far in 2021. Apologies for not writing as I have been having a small break and am currently recovering from a neck injury. I will try my best ti update this story ore regularly.

Enjoy xxx

~~~

"Well, you see Mr Choi, that is the reason why we are here today." Chungha said, retelling the whole story from the beginning till the present, with the headmaster listening quietly as he sat at his desk. He smiled when Chungha finished.

"I see. But do call me TOP. Mr Choi makes me feel old." He said, a teasing smile on his face, making Chungha flush from embarrassment as he looked expectantly at her.

"R-Right. Um...TOP, now can you see where we are coming from."

"That I do. It seems like all of you have really been tossed in a loop." TOP leaned back into his seat, sighing as he leaned his head against the back rest of the chair. For a headmaster, he really was lax and quite a few times the others glanced at Jisoo to see if this truly was the case of the headmaster and judging by her eye rolls and barely restrained sighs, it seems this was just the nature of the headmaster. A complete oddball.

"Yes, and I had meeting with one of the staff members of Belvoire that as long as we continue the upkeep of the building, then we can use it. So, for the university to go back on its word like this is really-"

"Was there a signed contract of the agreement?" TOP interrupted, raising his head and locking eyes in an perplex staring matching. Chungha frowned.

"Well, no-"

"Then there is no physical proof that such an agreement occurred, is there."

Chungha's eyes widened at his words, along with everyone else as he words cut them like a knife through butter. Chungha hastily tried to recover.

"Well, not technically, but there was an agreement-"

"I understand that an agreement occurred, but if this issue was to be taken to court for example, a verbal agreement holds no grounds, especially with a building which belongs to Belvoire. And since it was only a verbal agreement with a lower staff member, how can a judge pass judgment based on a student at the university versus a staff member?"

"Well, I-"

"I understand your frustration with this, but with no authority from a higher up, or the very least a signed contract of this agreement ever occurring, Belvoire is entitled to use the building for its own use. And that use is to become the new nature observatory for our Biology and Science students."

"But that's not right!" Somi stepped up beside Chungha, surprising everyone else by her loud exclamation. Her eyes passionately stared at Top as she clenched her fists. "There was an agreement and even you seem to know or at least believe that there was one. So why would you deny your students the opportunity to grow their skills and develop all because of some sudden donation?"

TOP frowned. "Well Miss Douma, a donation was given to Belvoire to expand our science and biology students' skills. And with your dance club building being in the desired spot of the constriction of the observatory, it is only right that we use the land for something more practical."

"Oh, more practical? Just some random donation was suddenly given days after there was a confrontation with the daughter of one of the co-owners of Belvoire?" TOP's facial expression slowly shifted into one of discomfort and Chungha kept pushing forward, laying her hand on Somi's hand which was still tight in a fist. "I'm sorry, but it is all but too convenient. Not to mention the little note which was left on the door when we arrived to see a construction notice on our dance club!"