NEGE-EN-VIERTIG

Hello Everyone! I can finally say a very happy New Year for 2022. Since I am writing this, that means I have finally completed my online course and have time to write again! While I am not sure if I can update as usual as I did before, i will try my best!

Thank you everyone who has loyally been by my side this whole time. I love you all and I am still shocked that so many care for my story. I hope I can keep writing stories to make you all happy.

Without further ado, here is my next chapter!

~~~

"Oh darling, I could just cry looking at you!"

"Juliette...it is just an outfit."

"In my profession, that is a baby! Do not take my baby as a mediocre product!"

"Sorry! I'm sorry! It's just...do I look okay?"

"Darling, if you looked bad, I would tell you. You. Look. Glorious!"

Lisa smiled shyly as she looked at herself in the mirror, not quite believing just how good she looked in the outfit which was prepared for her by Juliette. Oddly enough, she has quite missed the designer and her eccentric personality, as well as her very honest opinions.

"I can't thank you enough for making my outfit for me Juliette, I really appreciate."

"Pah, it was nothing my dear, I was more than happy to do it. To be all honest, if you had decided to go with someone else, I would have hunted you down with my scissors!"

Lisa thought she was joking and let out a chuckle, but judging from the designer's reflection in the mirror, something told the Thai to never try use another designer but her.

"O-Of course Juliette, there is no one else I could think of that is better than you."

"Because there isn't darling. I am the best." Juliette said, doing a courtesy hair flip despite her hair being tied up in a messy bun. Lisa couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"The more time I spend with you, the more I realise how much Jennie has influence you with her attitude."

"Oh darling, I have always been fabulous. Jennie just allows me to spread by fabulousness through her clothes. It is rather me who has influence over her."

Juliette seemed so proud of herself, a glint in her eyes which very much reminded Lisa of the feline the brunette who holds her heart in her hands. Seems like Jennie and Juliette were like two peas in a pod when it comes to fashion. And confidence.

And a whole lot of other things.

Lisa shook her head, trying to refocus herself. She looked at her reflection once more and let out a nervous breath.

Three days. Three days until the biggest performance that she will have to date. Belvoire was already preparing for the Open Day, decorations being put up all over the university, professors and club heads practising their speeches during break times which they were going to give to the possible new students and the Alumni attending the Open day, and of course in Lisa's particular case, everyone in the danced class were finishing up their final preparations for their solo dances.

While Lisa was incredibly nervous for the auditions to participate in Taemin's comeback, she is even more so for the upcoming performance because this time she will not simply be a background dancer for an idol, but the actual idol herself.

Although she is getting ahead of herself. She could never be an actual idol; she is much better at dancing. Though when she had said that out loud during one of her practices with Rose in attendance, she quite literally had a book thrown at her by the Australian.