SEWE

Hello all! I am so sorry for not updating. This week and next week is packed with assignments and tests for university. But after that, I should be less pressured by work. I hope that you all have enjoyed the story so far. You have no idea how stressed I get cause I get worried about what others think. But thank you for the kind words. Some of your comments have really made me crack up laughing.

Thank you all so much for reading this far and I hope I can keep making a story which you will want to read and reread again. Thank you very much.

Anyway, here is the next chapter.

~~~

Bodies moved along the dance floor as Super Junior's 'Super Girl' blasted through the speakers. Lisa was watching herself intensely in the mirror while she moved according to the choreography. Jungkook and Chungha were currently in the centre, dancing to the lyrics before the drop of the second chorus. Noticing the reflections of everyone else in the mirror, Lisa could tell that everyone was just as focused as her to perfect the choreography.

Dancing as a group is different than dancing alone and it does take an incredible amount of teamwork to be able to pull off a dance, especially with one like Super Juniors. But with BamBam and Lisa being part of a dance group back in Thailand and Chungha being a really could teacher/ choreographer, everyone managed to get the moves fairly easily. But of course, rehearsing like they were actually performing was a different thing.

They have made minor mistakes, something which each other would point out if they were watching, usually Chungha or Lisa, but otherwise they were doing pretty well. For the dance practices, they decided the best way to practice different dance movements and concepts was to practice the ones which have already be made. Anything can be turned into a dance but being comfortable with the move is what is important. A dancer must feel comfortable with their body, therefore practicing different moves will make the dancer more comfortable with it before a bog show. And that is what they were wanting to achieve.

The final chorus dropped and the seven of them bundled together, pushing their hands out and in repeatedly as the choreography, moving their feet side to side and then clicking their hands side to side as they had memorised before finally turning around and walking off towards the back of the dance room where they paused and then turned around to put their hands out to the mirror in a pose, the music finally fading out.

"Wow guys, that was amazing!"

Somi entered the dance room, clapping while she smiled widely at them. Immediately breaking from their pose, everyone let out a huge breath and panted as they tried getting some air back after the intense dancing. Chungha smiled as she thanked Somi, the girl coming from the music studio to be able to watch them dance. That was one thing which the Music major loved doing, watching all of them dancing and doing the final number. She was the one who would get the music for them anyway, so she might as well see the end product once they have all memorised the choreography.

"Thanks, Somi, I think we've finally gotten it." Chungha said, bending down and grabbing a towel before dabbing at her forehead to get the sweat which had formed.

"We better have, otherwise I will walk out this door and you will never see my beautiful face again." Mark said, flopping down against the wall and sitting on the floor as he drank from his water bottle. Chungha turned around and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh really? You do realise it will affect you more than us, right?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well, this is the clubhouse for the Connect Dance Club and is only for us, seeing that we are the ones who found it and cleaned it up. So only we can know about it. And if you want to leave the club, then that means that we have to kill you to keep it a secret."