SEWE-EN-VIERTIG

Hello everyone, hope you are all staying healthy. Just an update that University has started again for me so updates will happen when I have the time to write. Thank you all for the support so far and please don't forget to vote and comment.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

To say Lisa was rattled would be an understatement.

The whole confrontation with Kai was nerve rattling and Lisa couldn't help feeling intimidated even though she was putting on a strong front. She retold the whole ordeal to Chungha and Momo as they were walking back to the dorms, and they were furious on her behalf. Lisa actually had to stop the two of them from turning back to go confront the arrogant heir.

"How fucking dare he!"

"Just let me at him, I swear I will show him just how hard us commoners can punch!"

But luckily Lisa managed to convince them not to, just suddenly exhausted from the whole situation. She did believe that Kai had a lot of bloody nerve to try bribe her into dropping out of Belvoire, but it was his last words and his lingering look which had her worried. He had the glint of a predator in his eyes and Lisa suddenly felt like an innocent white rabbit about to step into his den.

And she didn't like the feeling of being hunted.

Chungha and Momo didn't want to leave her alone, walking with her all the way to her dorm room where She had to stop them at the door due to seeing Rose and Jisoo all cuddled up at the living room couch with a drama playing in the background. The two of them snapped apart when they heard the two dancers urging Lisa to let them in, to try talk to her more about it but Lisa stood strong. She made sure to stand at the doorway with the door closed enough so that they wouldn't notice Jisoo who began to duck down behind the couch to not be spotted.

"It's okay guys, let's not let the rest of our night get ruined by that asshole. Quite honestly, I just want to shower and go to bed. And I'm sure that you guys want that too."

"But Lisa..." Both Momo and Chungha looked at her with conflicted looks, but she forced a smile as she nodded towards the direction where their dorms were.

"Come on guys, let's not let Kai run through our minds when we can have much better things to think of."

"...Fine, but we are going to talk about it tomorrow." Momo said, shouldering her bag before giving Lisa a warning look. Lisa winked at her.

"No promises."

Momo narrowed her eyes and sighed before nodding, saying her goodbyes along with Chungha who shot Lisa a worried look before turning around and heading off towards their respective dorm rooms. Lisa sighed as she closed the door, slumping against it while she heard the couple behind her right themselves on the couch. Talk about a close call.

"Lisa? Is everything okay?"

Lisa turned around and looked tiredly at Rose as she looked at Lisa in concern, Jisoo also looking over the couch and mirroring her girlfriend's expression. Lisa sighed again and shook her head, dropping her bag to the floor.

"No. Everything is not okay."

It was still very fresh in her mind the whole ordeal and given Rose's and Jisoo's looks and words of concern, Lisa found herself retelling them the whole ordeal as well. She sat on the couch as she retold it and she could see Rose getting angrier and angrier at each passing second, so much so that Jisoo actually had to tap the hand that was holding hers because it was getting crushed by the Australian's strength. Rose apologized to Jisoo but kept her eyes on Lisa, loosening her grip on Jisoo's hand and instead sitting focused on the seat. Once Lisa had finished did she finally snap.