SEWE-EN-SESTIG

Hello Everyone

Thank you very much for all you support this far, you know I adore you all and aim to write the best stories for all of you enjoy.

I hope you enjoy this next chapter

~~~

You know when you are supposed to expect the unexpected? Well, Lisa certainly did not believe that this kind of unexpected thing was supposed to happen, especially since when it came to matters of dancing. Instead of meeting some sort of choreographer for the final dancing assignment she had to do with Jennie, she was meeting Jennie herself, quite literally the last person she was expecting to see when she made it clear to the brunette that she did not want to meet her for the dance at all.

Hence why she was incredibly pissed.

"I can't believe you." Lisa hissed, narrowing her eyes in a glare as she stared at Jennie. "Did you seriously trick me into come here? You made up a choreographer and a number?"

Despite her previously determined composure, Lisa noticed Jennie shrink slightly into herself, having the decency to look at least a little bit ashamed.

"I wouldn't say I made it up so to say..."

"Are you kidding me!" Lisa exclaimed, digging into her pocket to take out her phone and to open it to the unknown number, shoving it towards Jennie. "You freaking said your name was Elaine who was a choreographer for you! You lied to me!"

"I didn't lie! Elaine seriously is one of my chorographer's! She has been helping me develop our dance!"

"Then why the hell are you here instead of her!"

"Because I need to talk to you!"

"Haven't I made it clear enough to you that I don't want to talk to you!"

"Lisa, you can't avoid me forever!"

"Why not? You certainly have!"

"..."

Jennie's jaw immediately tightened at Lisa's reminder, obviously knowing that the blonde was referencing to the time Jennie did not give her the time of day when she first found out about Wendy's reappearance in the city. No matter how hard Lisa had tried to reach out to the brunette, to try comfort her in some mind of way or to just support her, she was met with radio silence. And yet it seemed when Lisa decided to give the brunette a taste of her own medicine, she could not bear it.

It was quite ironic, and yet is not since it just shows how much of a hypocrite Jennie was. Although at this stage Lisa should not be surprised, since according to Jennie and everyone else in Belvoire, the brunette was untouchable and that she could make or break your entire stay at the university. But in Lisa's own circumstances, the brunette was capable of simultaneously do both.

"...Forget it." Lisa suddenly said, shaking her head as she pocketed her phone before turning around and heading for the door. "I'm out of here."

"No wait!" Jennie suddenly exclaimed, making Lisa pause in her footsteps but not yet turning to face the brunette again. "I...I...Lisa, please stay."

"Why should I?" Lisa asked, looking over her shoulder to glare at Jennie. "I have no reason to stay."

"I...we need to practice for the dance assignment- "

"And I told you to send one of your choreographers to come teach it to me. Not you."

"You and I need to work on this together-"

"Since when have you ever cared about teamwork Jennie? With you, all that matters is for you to be in the limelight and everyone else to be second."

"That is not true-"