TWINTIG

Hope you are enjoying yourselves. Thank you for the comments and votes. Hopefully my story will be found somewhere in the ranks with the amazing Jenlisa stories.

But please may I add that this is all FICTION! Fanfiction is a wonderful thing which brings other together, but please understand that none of my portrayals are true. My portrayal of Kai is not true and he is in fact my bias from EXO. So please don't hate on him based on my portrayal of him in Queen B. He is actually such a sweetie in real life.

But now that I am done talking...

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

It was like everything has been shifted into Gear five. All of a sudden, everything was just whirling around at a fast pace. Passing the auditions was the best thing ever and when the club told Somi and Rose, they both immediately fell to the floor in relief. Rose actually started to spout tears because now she knew that her song was going to be brought to life. Lisa immediately hugged her best friend, giving the comfort which the Australian needed as it was a huge step for her as a musician and as a person.

And after that, it was full steam ahead for all of them. The Music festival was just around the corner and they needed to finish the number they have come up with. There was excitement in the air as the preparations for the Music festival began. Students were already discussing what things they were looking forward to and where they plan to spend their time at the festival. The talks of who would be attending was almost a big conversation as everyone was looking forward to seeing all the alumni of Belvoire.

It is no secret that the most successful of people graduated from Belvoire. Idols, Actors, business-people, doctors, lawyers, politicians and so much more. If you have on your CV that you graduated from Belvoire, then you basically already have both feet walking through the door. That is how much it means to graduate from Belvoire. Opportunities are place don your lap if you play your cards right, and to be able to see the successful products of the Belvoire system was exciting itself.

Belvoire can make and break you. So, it is up to you to decide which side you will be on when the coin flips.

Vocal training has been going on as usual and might Lisa say that all of them sand in perfect harmony now. It is scary to see the difference between the vocal majors from their teaching perspective. Jungkook, Somi and Rose were all very serious and they were striving to make sure they all use their own technique to sing and will not strain their voices. Dancing and singing are hard as you have to do so many dance moves while keeping you voice steady. Lisa has so much more respect for Idols like Taemin now because it was not as easy as they made it look.

Chungha and Lisa also finished coming up with the choreography and it was getting picked up quickly by the others, all of them having a natural talent of picking up the choreography easy. Though Lisa is the one who had to show each individual one how to dance as she has memorised it all already, shocking even Chungha when they were developing it. But it was okay, Lisa was more than happy to do it because she already saw the dance in her mind at how all of them will look.

It was will perfect. She knows it will.

Though that doesn't mean that they aren't nervous because they are. The contestants of the music festival have already been announced and it was no surprise that everyone was wondering who RT were. Thankfully, their names were left anonymous and nobody knows that it is in fact the dance club who have made the competition. The element of surprise is a powerful weapon to have in a battle and they were planning to use it at the festival. Nobody will know what will hit them. Because just imagine that, a dance group of poor students actually made it into the competition, that is newsworthy for a front-page headline.