SESTIG

So I have been dodging comments left right and centre after how I ended off the last chapter.

Hopefully fire won't be thrown into the mix after this one...

Enjoy!

~~~

Pain was an aspect of life that everyone has experienced and was very familiar with, and even though Lisa has experienced the various types of pain throughout her life, nothing could compare to the pain that she was feeling now.

Lisa was fairly impressed with herself in ensuring that she did not cry in front of Jennie because while Jennie has seen the many sides of the blonde, she has never seen her crying face and Lisa wanted to step away with at least some sort of dignity, especially after everything that has happened up until that point.

...

..

.

To the point where she had broken up with Jennie.

Lisa's eyes were burning and when she slammed the studio door behind her, the tears suddenly sprouting and streaming down her cheeks while a sob of anguish ripped itself out of Lisa's throat as the blonde sprinted away, wanting to be as far away as she could from the brunette. Lisa couldn't be bothered if anyone even saw her in the dance building, she actually could not care less. She needed space, a lot of it, she was too close to Jennie, to close to everything, and she needed a place to breathe and be by herself.

The fact that she...that she just...

...

..

.

It was all too much.

Lisa wanted to scream and break everything in her path, the loud ringing in her ears being the only thing that she could hear as she sprinted down the corridors, her head face down as she could only see the blurring of the floor as she sprinted away from Jennie's studio. When she turned corners, she practically sprinted straight into the walls in her emotional blindness but it hardly phased Lisa because she simply kept running until she finally reached the building exit.

She burst out of the building, turning her head rapidly for the quickest route that she could take to simply get out of the public eye for a few minutes. The last thing she wanted was to see people. People were too much for her right now. The possibility that anybody could find her like this...it was not something that she would be able to handle. She doesn't even know how she would react if somebody tried to talk to her now, but from how she was currently feeling, it will be anything but positive.

Heartbreak brought the worst out of people and with pained she was currently feeling...the worst side of Lisa was definitely cracking into existence.

Her dorm was too far, and she would most likely run into other people along the way, which would certainly lead to words of gossip that will spread through Belvoire like a fire in a forest during a drought. That was one of the things that Lisa detested about this university...the fact that nothing could happen without others knowing about it.

It was as if privacy was publicly owned. Not even the rich kids were pricy to any sort of privacy, in fact, they were the main victims of gossip as they certainly had more facts to learn about than the average, poor students. When one is rich, you can live the high life, but to the cost that your privacy is no longer your own.

Everyone likes to know about the true livelihoods of the rich, to the extent that certain lines are threatened to be crossed in order to learn the truth. Afterall, Jennie and her whole life before meeting Lisa was proof of that.