EEN-EN-VIERTIG

Hello everyone, sorry for the radio silence I have been giving you all. I have just been super busy with University work so I haven't had time to write. I can't promise this won't happen again because I am trying to get into an Honors program and am super busy with work but I will try my best to update when I can. Thank you all for the support thus far.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. All my success is all thanks to all of you.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

Lisa already knew that coming back to Belvoire was going to be different for a number of reasons. First of all, she was now more experienced in dealing with the inequalities offered to the different social classes of students. The rich rule while the poor scramble for the scraps of the benefits which the rich get. Second of all, she has earned herself some sort of respect with her refusal to simply kneel to the ruling rich students of the campus. Revolution Queen or whatever, she was not going to be treated as if she was less than dirt. She doesn't care who is who, she will stand up for herself and for others. And third of all, she was dating the very woman who is at the top of the social hierarchy.

Waking up that morning, Lisa was a bundle of emotions. Nervousness and excitement were entwined with one another as she went through her morning routine and made herself some coffee in the kitchen while Rose's singing voice could be heard from the bathroom where she was showering. Many scenarios were going through her head and Lisa was unsure which one of them she preferred.

While she certainly is prepared for the injustices of social class that Belvoire is famous for, she is not prepared on how she will deal with her newfound relationship. Yes, she loves Jennie and Jennie loves her, there was no doubt in Lisa's mind about that. But she is not exactly the most experienced when it came to secret relationships.

The relationships that she had in the past did not have this type of pressure that her relationship with Jennie has. None of her girlfriends in the past had a very critical society that they lived in which could very well shun them just because of the type of person they were dating. Rich people honestly are some other kind of breed because there is no way this was a normal way to live.

Then again, Lisa was not like them and she was used to a type of life where she could do what she wants and love who she wants without there being any repercussions.

Lisa sighed as she downed the rest of her coffee and went to put her cup in the sink as she was readying herself to get to class. While it was a new semester, her classes still stayed the same, so an early morning class of Art History was what was ready to greet her this morning. But as Lisa rinsed her cup, she noticed the familiar looking travel cup that she used last semester which transported the very much needed coffee to a certain feline girl. Lisa pursed her lips in thought before she smiled.

"Best not break routine." She said to herself before putting on the coffee machine and leaving to get her bag from her room while the coffee was being made.

She wasn't even sure if Jennie would be at the Art building when she arrived, but she would much rather be prepared with coffee than with no coffee because a Jennie Kim with no coffee is like getting put in a room with a hungry tiger. She would much rather see the nicer side of her girlfriend on this newfound day.

She quickly made the coffee in the travel mug before banging on the bathroom door to say goodbye to Rose before heading out, shouldering her backpack as she did so. Arriving back to the dorm yesterday was a shock enough, while she knew that she was fairly popular with her own class, she certainly did not expect to be treated like an idol at an airport when she arrived. Clearly her participation in Taemin's comeback did quite a number on her popularity.