VIER-EN-SESTIG

Hello everyone

I would love to thank you all for the support you have given me this far. You all have been so patient and kind to me, and you have no idea what it means to me to know that so many people support me and my writing.

I realized today that I have nearly been writing this story for three years...wow, it has been a journey.

Thank you to those who supported me when I first started this story and have remained with me till this day, and thank you so those who have joined me and everyone else with Queen B. I appreciate you all and hope I can continue to write stories you will enjoy.

The support for my Kofi has been greatly appreciate too. There really are kind people in this world and I thank you all for helping and supporting me with my Kofi. I love you all and want you to know that I will always strive to create great content for you to read.

Without further ado, here is the next chapter

~~~

Any thoughts that Lisa had in her head completely vanished. Her heart stopped. The blood in her body froze in her veins. It was as if Lisa had suddenly been forced into a freezer and frozen over for a million years, like one of those old relics from the ice age. She couldn't do anything else but stare at BamBam in shock, her arms uselessly hanging by her sides despite being squeezed to death by her childhood friend.

"What...did you say?" Lisa asked slowly, all her other senses dulled while she focused on her hearing, wanting BamBam to repeat exactly what he had just said. The Thai dancer stared at her seriously.

"Is it true that you are dating Jennie Kim?"

...

..

.

Lisa felt sick.

Suddenly the voices of all the other Belvoire students became deafening, and Lisa glanced around to realize that all eyes were on her. Eyes filled with disgust, anger, and outrage. They were looking at her as if she committed the most grievous of crimes. Some even looked...disappointed in her, their eyes darting between BamBam and Lisa, before shaking their heads in disgust.

Lisa felt like collapsing. Her knees were suddenly weak, and she was feeling light head, her previously still heart now pounding a hundred miles per second, panic filling her veins. Her throat felt dry and thick, as if a stone had lodged itself in the canal and there was nothing that the could do to get it out. Her tongue felt thick and heavy, almost making it impossible to speak.

"W-Where did you hear that?" she asked, it being the first thought in her mind.

BamBam released her arms and pulled out his phone, quickly unlocking and opening it before turning it around to show Lisa the screen, making the blonde instantly go pale.