The Raw Power of the Dark Side

(Y/N) POV

Nora: Oscar must be around here.

Nora began to call out for Oscar.

Nora: Oscar!

She then looked down the corridor, apparently seeing Oscar.

Nora: Oscar, you're here!

When she reached Oscar, however, she heard a voice from one of the corridors beside them.

Oscar: NO!

A second Oscar ran up to the first one, punching him in the face. The first Oscar then morphed into a girl with pink and brown hair, wielding some sort of parasol.

Oscar: This crazy girl showed up and attacked me. But she looked like someone else.

Sariel: Okay, but who exactly is this bitch?

Nora: Neopolitan!

Oscar: You know her?

(Y/N): THAT is Neopolitan?

Meanwhile in the Winter Maiden's chamber

Winter and Penny were sent to the ground as Cinder used her maiden powers to blow the door open. As the smoke cleared, she smiled to herself.

Cinder: Both of Ironwood's puppets. Lucky me.

Winter: Cinder...

Penny: You were responsible for Beacon... for what happened to me.

Cinder: It was, unfortunately, temporary... and I must say, had it not been for Lockharte, the plan would have gone off a lot more smoothly... Now, step aside or there won't be anything left to salvage this time.

Cinder summoned a flame into her hand.

Cinder: What do you think of that?

Penny: I think...

She released her swords and readied herself to fight.

Penny: It gives me personal feelings.

Cinder smirked. She was about to respond, when they heard the echo of footsteps in the corridor approaching them. As they drew closer and closer, they all became more and more uneased. Once the source of the footsteps arrived, it was revealed to be Darth Strahl. He looked towards Cinder, his facial expression unphased by the maiden's power. Cinder was uneased by his presence. Penny was trying to assess the situation. But Winter was utterly terrified.

Darth Strahl: The power of a maiden. For the first time, I see it with my own eyes... how... pathetic.

Cinder grew agitated and was about to shoot a flame at the Sith, but was stopped when she felt an unseen force gripping her throat. She gasped for air as the Sith Lord tightened his grip. His face remained unchanged through it all, a fact that terrified Cinder even more.

Darth Strahl: With a simple twitch of my finger, your trachea would be snapped and you would be dead... the power of a maiden is nothing compared to the power of the Dark Side.

Cinder continued to gasp and gag as she struggled to breathe. Suddenly, she dropped to the floor, gasping as Darth Strahl let go of her.

Darth Strahl: No matter... I have a more important score to settle.

With that, the Sith continued to walk down the corridor. His voice echoed through the hallway as he spoke to them one last time.

Darth Strahl: Be wary of Darth Saeris' power. The boy may be naive, but his skill in the force is rivalled only by mine and Darth Acheron before me. In his current state, he could spell the end of you with but the flick of a wrist, Cinder. He is not the boy you maimed years ago.